Caption the Screenshot - Community Competition!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Screenshots

Hadouken
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Screenshots

CONGRATULATIONS! You have skipped leg day for the 1000th time!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Screenshots

It was at this point that Chris knew that his simple fishing obsession had taken a dark turn.

VOICE

We want that Fishing Expansion, Krillson. Reddit said you were good for it.

VOICE

Where’s the Fishing Expansion! Don’t mess with us Krillson!

DUDE

Look, nobody calls me Krillson. You got the wrong guy. I’m the Chris Wilson, man.
Last edited by HK_Fox on Jun 19, 2016, 6:29:04 PM
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui

"
"It's just a flesh wound..."
SSF since ~OB

"
yo mate dis pizza looks tasty

Getting +1 to gems on Kaom's Heart. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Screenshots

My brother said you can put a Red Gem in a Blue socket, just push harder.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Last edited by IlluminaBlade on Jun 19, 2016, 6:35:00 PM
Couldn't help but to do them all hehe, hope you enjoy! :)

Spoiler

"You Can't beat me. I've told you this before, you have T-Rex arms."
Spoiler

"One, and... two, and... please don't kill me, three, and step, one, two, I can't believe this is working."
Spoiler

Little did this poor skeleton know, his brother had made the same vow mere seconds ago.
Spoiler

Who knew that standing in poison clouds for so long would have such an interesting effect on skeletons?
Spoiler

"One more sub-three-second death and I swear to god I quit."
Spoiler
Spoiler

"Shadow, sir, please refrain from stabbing other students during yoga class, this is a safe space."
Spoiler

"Next time you should try shooting towards me."
Spoiler

"Excuse me, you have a little something-" "What? This? Oh no, it's fine, it was just a normal skeleton over there" "It's... Sticking out of your neck bone..." "I know, don't worry, it'll go away in a few seconds, now be quiet, I'm recasting my zombies."
Spoiler

"Well I'm glad I got here on time to save at least a few of you"

"...any chance you could move your fishing rods?"
Spoiler
Spoiler

That moment when you're not sure weather a Flameblast is working for you or against you.
Spoiler
Spoiler

Although repeatedly reassured that it was, the quicksand in the bar was most definitely not fixed
Spoiler

"I know what the ladies want to see! They want to see the air hump of... DESTINY!!!"
Spoiler

On Brutus' special day, he returned to a state of child-like innocence. He even considered quitting his only vise, eating people alive.
Spoiler

"You know the rules of spin the scepter! You have to kiss dead Malachi now!"
Spoiler

Unknown to Merveil, the Icy Swordfish's preferred habitat is living inside arctic armour. So instead of giving the pesky exile what he deserved for invading their mother's lair, they simply cuddled him.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Last edited by jugglereli on Jun 19, 2016, 8:53:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info