Caption the Screenshot - Community Competition!

"Reach for the Sky!"

"Ice spear? Yeah, thanks. Like I was not freezing enough in my armour already.."

Photo taken moments before the first ever "Dance of the Chimerals" festival took a horrible turn. On a positive note, Bob's Tweezer Emporium saved from bankruptcy.
Currently Playing: @Sockmaster DD Templar
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Screenshots

are you ticklish?

The moment you realise you are under-levelled and under geared for the area
IGN: Necro_monster/ Distressed

What the fug did you just fuggin say about me? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the creepy miner brigade, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Highgate, and I have over 300 confirmed exile kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top miner in the entire nightmare armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fug out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Wraeclst, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that to me? Think again, fugger. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Wraeclast and your Hideout is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fugging dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every unique in the game and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little exile. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fugging tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will rage fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fugging dead, kiddo.

"ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ"
Build:
- DzSz's Pillar : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2524656
awaiting till my time
"
Techgamer wrote:

What the fug did you just fuggin say about me? [..] I will rage fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fugging dead, kiddo.

That it's the Shadow who gets shit on for a "witty" comment just makes this so much better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info