HiltLess CWDT Berserker Build. I Hurt Myself today.. To proc my CWDT...

Sorry for not updating the build earlier, had lots of irl stuff to deal with and i cant barely play nowadays tested it for 2.4 and everything still works as intended like on previous patches so after the cast on crit nerf, the build got more value.

That said i have not tested anything yet with the new 2 trigger items.

@diegodgo87: no mate, it can only be done with berserk.

@KingKazma: Aoe> Life > rest of the tree
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
PST plz ? D:
I dropped Hiltless last week and looked in to what it can do thanks for the ideas! This is the build ill be running with it:
Spoiler
More life & higher physical% optionPassive skill tree build
Another version for more speed a tiny bit less life.(The faster you can hit yourself the faster you proc spells/leech)Passive skill tree build

I come out with a much higher amount of physical % damage (328%), 243% life, 29% all res, +1% max fire res and 5 jewel slots(5-7% life x 5 is another 25-35%). Also I'm close to all the elemental and spell damage nodes of templar, so anything after 90 you can really go where you like more lifedown by golems blood and juggernaut or take some extra damage as you see fit.
Any missing int I can just get +int on the extra jewels or spend 2 points and grab a node near templar.
If you want the extra aura, just use 4 points to grab charisma like normal and go 3 points above harrier towards leadership and get -4% there.

How do you feel about using abyssus as a helm to proc the spells more often with the 40%-50% extra phyiscal damage? Maybe run fortify full time with it to offset some of it? That nice big chunk of stats and phyiscal damage doesnt hurt either.
Last edited by _KaOtiC_ on Sep 14, 2016, 1:03:48 AM
I would like to thank you for this underestimated build!

I levelled it from lvl 15 to lvl 80 this week-end and it rocks! Very powerful (at lvl 73, I can use it on T10 map), cheap and playing with an uncommon game mechanism, he’s complementary with my first build (Siege Ballista – Lioneye’s Glare).

Great job! ;-)
Just wondering, how would this build do with 2x essence ring for herald of ash and hatred? the last 4l may be used either with a lvl1 cwdt with poacher's or lvl20 cwdt with poachers and 2 other spells? Since this build does more damage the more spells you have I thought this setup might be optimal. This way you can either go for MoM to tank large hits or even go blood magic for that sweet extra 35% life? Also, since this build will be leeching huge amounts consistently especially with aspect of carnage and a scold's bridle, would the retch be BIS for the belt slot? I really look forward to playing this build in essence now that cadiro is assessible, scolds and the retch would be much more attainable.
Last edited by lumosnox1 on Sep 12, 2016, 1:40:09 PM
essences, the really ad to this build
Last edited by XanthousQat on Sep 19, 2016, 7:05:30 PM
I'm running cwdt 1 BV 8 curse on hit + curse in my gloves, instead of blashpemy and curse so I can run hatred and anger works good until I get 2 6links then ill need 2 unset rings to fit the extra stuff in.
Hey man, I'm running this build in 2.4 with Scold's Variant and I've made some videos.

T9 Map with elemental reflect
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w43pSpNIg4g&feature=youtu.be
and
T10 Map
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAsDTRE4omY&feature=youtu.be

In the video, I'm using some shit gears. This build will be stronger with some upgrades.

Hope you guys enjoy the videos.
Trying out this build, heres my current guy:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAQHcBLMFLQmWDc0OPBQgFE0UcRiRGS4aOBo-HM4hkCQ3Jy8n7So4Kk0rUDWSOQ46UjrYOuE8BT0PPfw_J0d-SshN41BHUUxYY18_X7Bf0GVNaPJuqm87b5507Xasd-N35XgNeHp5aHrvfLt9W331ggeExYTZhO-FUodqjM-QVZd5m7WiAKZXqSepbqmUrEetja9sr6e18ryfvTa-p78IwBrAZsEEwzrEFcT2xYrG2MpKz37Yvdlh2XzaweRR6hDqGOsJ7w7vfPAf8i_2SPhf-Ov8S_5U_o8=

I dont have uber lab done yet so bosses are still kinda hard i end up running out of flasks and cant out-leech many of them, but im doing t6-7s right now.

I didnt have enough respec points to change my guy completely but i think my build got fairly close

these are my items so far not sure what i need to change... What should my first upgrade be?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info