[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

updated.
Hello, Im a newbie player and it always helps me a ton if there is some sort of small guide about leveling a certain build, do you think you could add it in future?(like low level skilltree, which skills/equipment to use until endgame etc.) I would really appreciate that. If not, Ill probably try it anyways, but the leveling will probably be very painful for me, since Im not well-versed in all classes yet :D
Hi,

yes I'll probably start a mini guide for new players and lower level characters soon, but I've been busy lately, but i'll make it asap when I can.
Dude, this build made my mind explode. Im going to try this !
ty
First night with build online at all, fresh 72 juggernaut, just using hege and some gear I was able to pick up on a bargain run. 340kdps combined tooltip running around dried lake. Defenses are still paper thin, I've only done 2 of the labs, but that should shore up as I get more passives to spread around. Only 3 jewels in use. Build will be a dps monster around lvl 85 or so. One thing to note, some nodes had to be sacrificed to get leech. Jewelry providing leech and the dps stats you want is quite a luxury. Basically worth 6 passive points, so save those pennies for mirrored gear. :)

Overall, very pleased with the build. It's a late bloomer, as many of the best builds are, but it's quite a bloom.
Thank you so much for putting your time into my build and giving back a feedback on how it's working out. I really appreciate your thoughts and concern thank you!
-
Last edited by dantven on Jun 22, 2016, 3:46:05 PM
Playing PSC - I'm only level 62 right now and leveling EQ. I skipped all the staff nodes until about level 60 then found a rare 380 dps 5 link staff for 1 alch. Me and my buddy are one shotting every single rare in merc playing w/ voidheart and eq. Obviously this isn't end-game, but this is probably the smoothest leveling I've ever done, with no difficulty creep.

Once my gear is better, will switch over to sweep. It underperforms EQ at lower levels at this time.

This build was cake to level. any beginner could easily do it. For those asking, path out of marauder tree straight down to duelist, pick up the notables there, then both 2h wheels, then pickup marauder 2h wheels and path straight to imp aoe damage.

Hegemony and Abyssus looks like they're going to cost about 5 exalt. OP's gear is literally best you can possibly get, so I'm not sure how the build will perform on a much lower 5-15 exalt budget in a league. Will update once I put some more currency into the build. I also took a lot more endurance charges then the OP, as I'm guessing at his gear level the extra defenses aren't needed. I wanted to mitigate more physical once I get abyssus. If OP has any feedback, that would be appreciated.

Great build so far. FYI high dps staffs are cheap as hell as leveling fodder. You can get great 5l for so cheap in the league.
Hey,

Thanks for you feedback for most newer players I highly highly highly recommend running a rat's nest instead of abyssus till you can get at least 50%+ armour on ur gear rat's nest has pretty sick clear speed also i sometimes alternate it between abyssus even now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info