[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

PALACE LEGACY MAP WITH DOUBLE REFLECT VID ADDED !
Is jewelry your only source of leech?

Edit: Aside from atziri's flask?
IGN Azonto
Last edited by Elysium06 on Jun 19, 2016, 4:04:28 PM
He leeches from Blood Rage aswell :)
thanks!
IGN Azonto
Build looks amazing. Any idea how it would perform without investing ~1200 ex into the build? Not being snarky, just genuinely curious how it would hold up with a hegemony and more garden variety jewelry. Rough "wet thumb in the air" estimate would point to it being about 1/3 as strong without GG gear. Sound right?

Still very strong, just curious if you've done any test runs.

Hi,
First off I want to thank you for looking at my build and taking some time and consideration on it. When I first played sweep 2 years ago i start off with only Hegegomy era's staff and abyssus you are correct on being 1/3 strong, but having mirrored items are totally not mandatory to achieve such potential in my build. Yes you might do around 100k less dps but if you have around 100-250kdps near end game without mirrored items it's enough to kill all bosses because I've personally tried it with a regular 6 link Hege staff and lightning coil combined with Abyssus, though my mirrored items really just give me a boost in clear speed and handling death and life situations. videos and gameplay I've shown just the full potential of this build. If you have any more question please feel free to ask me I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
i have a budget of 15ex in prophecy, i'll try this build and try to keep track of how much i've spent on it, will get back to you all with results in a few days
TIER 15 END GAME MALACHAI ( CORE ) DEATHLESS VID POSTED
For US users, we're unable to view due to "content from PONYCANYON". Looking forward to the video though. Keeping my eye on the build. :)
what you mean by Ponycannon and unable to view?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info