[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

Look at me kill stuff with the best mirrored items in standard!
MINI GUIDE FOR STARTERS AND BEGINNERS ADDED !!!
Thank you very much, super awesome :)
np :D
guide updated
Helo i am realy exciting with this build i wa not play mele from long time i realy wana try it but i dont think so i can hit perfect mirrored gear :)) do you can make same screen with dps on budget ? i mean budget - non mirrored gear i am preaty sure i can hit acuity 6 link chest , staf but not like yours :) i want to know how strong it can be and does its posible to exp till 100 wo stress :)
how to leech with this build?...
I'm leeching with blood rage mostly, and i would recommend going leech on jewels or traveling to a leech tree.
"
Shecutor wrote:
Helo i am realy exciting with this build i wa not play mele from long time i realy wana try it but i dont think so i can hit perfect mirrored gear :)) do you can make same screen with dps on budget ? i mean budget - non mirrored gear i am preaty sure i can hit acuity 6 link chest , staf but not like yours :) i want to know how strong it can be and does its posible to exp till 100 wo stress :)

Hey, i am playing this build with budget,i have around 270 k dps with full buffed, around 100-120 k unbuffed
Here is my gear
Spoiler

and here is tree, no jewels yet
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFLQbGB3UIsQmWC2EMXw3NE3EUIBo4HKccziFVI9MnICtQLPsy0TQxNZI5DjwFPfw__ECgQXJDMUVHRZ1Hfkz_TipQR1NSU6VYY1iuWfNdpF4TXqVfP2VNaPJyqXTtdqx343gNeWh6731zhNmE74VSh2qKIo9GkFWQbJJ9l3mYb5rgn9-iAKcIqSepbqmUrKqtCa2Nr2yvp7XyvJq9Nr6nwAHAGsBmwKbBBMRYxPbGrsbYyWfLHs9-0jjWWNi92WHawdwj3D3d1eCf5FHlz-hm6hjrCevu7UTvDu988B_2SPcy-4v-VA==?accountName=Kurotsume&characterName=Ashwig
Last edited by Kurotsume on Jun 26, 2016, 8:55:16 AM
"
Kurotsume wrote:
"
Shecutor wrote:

Hey, i am playing this build with budget,i have around 270 k dps with full buffed, around 100-120 k unbuffed
Here is my gear
Spoiler

and here is tree, no jewels yet
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMFLQbGB3UIsQmWC2EMXw3NE3EUIBo4HKccziFVI9MnICtQLPsy0TQxNZI5DjwFPfw__ECgQXJDMUVHRZ1Hfkz_TipQR1NSU6VYY1iuWfNdpF4TXqVfP2VNaPJyqXTtdqx343gNeWh6731zhNmE74VSh2qKIo9GkFWQbJJ9l3mYb5rgn9-iAKcIqSepbqmUrKqtCa2Nr2yvp7XyvJq9Nr6nwAHAGsBmwKbBBMRYxPbGrsbYyWfLHs9-0jjWWNi92WHawdwj3D3d1eCf5FHlz-hm6hjrCevu7UTvDu988B_2SPcy-4v-VA==?accountName=Kurotsume&characterName=Ashwig

How is ur general gameplay going with that gear? solo atziri? map tiers? uber atziri?
I probably have enough currency to get only a gear like urs or a little weaker.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info