[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

"
JAWVICE wrote:
Hi, first of all thank you for the great guide, you inspired me to create my first melee char.

I have some difficulties though, so I will be glad if you can take a look at my char and help.

I chose to go slayer, and I am quite happy with it. The only problem is that mana is an issue. When I run enlighten 3 + wrath + herald + arctic, I am left with 44 mana, while swipe costs 33.

Is there any ways to fix this, other than buying enlighten 4, for which I do not have the currency?

Another issue would be with my cwdt setup, I am not too happy with it, so if you can advise on that too.

Also, is there anything I need to change gear wise, other than the flasks?

Thanks.

Hi. I'm really glad it's working out great so far for ya :).

1. One of things I recommend you do with the current setup you have as I've inspected your slayer character is if your not wearing an abysuss you could remove a defense aura with your current aura setup. If your ever planning to run abysuss in the future you would require at least 1 defense aura grace or arctic armor. For now removing your arctic armor will be fine as slayer is semi range melee based play style killing stuff afar from your character. Personally from my experience as you leap into a pack you activate fortify, cast sweep, and the mobs around should be knocked back and frozen.

2. If your linking immortal call anytime anywhere you need increased duration linked with it. I would remove arctic breath and greater multiple projectile for (ice golem) and (warlords mark) temporal chains and enfeeble works also.

3. Lastly for (Rat's nest) setup i highly recommend

and 2 instant life flask. 1 for bleed 1 for freeze

IF your ever planning to run the abysuss

+ 2 instant life flask. 1 for bleed 1 for freeze.

That about covers mostly from what I see that needed to be changed.
If I missed anything or you still have any question or concerns leave a reply or pm in game

Last edited by 15107514 on Aug 5, 2016, 4:51:56 AM
Thanks for the feedback, will work on the tips this weekend. Keep up the good work!
IGN: KINGOFTHESOUTHH
Online after 19:00 CET on weekdays
I just wanted to say TY for posting the great guide!! I had a staff crit earthquake that was following a similar idea, but looking at your build allowed me to make some very good improvements :D. The main difference I have from your build now is just I went for more endurance charges and am using a pair of vulnerability gloves that I corrupted a long time ago that I have to show off :P

Last edited by Byzantion on Aug 5, 2016, 10:21:49 AM
I have a question: I'm running the Slayer variant and the AOE and clear speed is great thus far. Would the Ascendancy Brutal Fervour be worth grabbing instead of Impact? I'm pretty happy with my AOE with Inc AOE gem and the Bleed/Stun Immune while leeching looks nice.

Also, I'm running Hatred+Grace with Iron Reflexes. THis gives me (before endurance charges) 39% Estimated Phys damage reduction. Without it I have 2%. Should I stick with this setup or should I Go with Hatred/Herald/AA and use those passives elsewhere? Or stick with what I got?

Last thing, I'm having difficulty keeping up my power charges (Using Hege Staff) is there a way to make this more consistent? I considered replacing Faster Attacks with PCoC on my leap slam, but I like the speed too much. Is there a good recommended way to do this?

Thanks for reading my essay! :D
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
I have a question: I'm running the Slayer variant and the AOE and clear speed is great thus far. Would the Ascendancy Brutal Fervour be worth grabbing instead of Impact? I'm pretty happy with my AOE with Inc AOE gem and the Bleed/Stun Immune while leeching looks nice.

Also, I'm running Hatred+Grace with Iron Reflexes. THis gives me (before endurance charges) 39% Estimated Phys damage reduction. Without it I have 2%. Should I stick with this setup or should I Go with Hatred/Herald/AA and use those passives elsewhere? Or stick with what I got?

Last thing, I'm having difficulty keeping up my power charges (Using Hege Staff) is there a way to make this more consistent? I considered replacing Faster Attacks with PCoC on my leap slam, but I like the speed too much. Is there a good recommended way to do this?

Thanks for reading my essay! :D

1. I don't really recommend dropping impact, however that is really up to you. Impact benefits alot for regular mapping. Brutal fervor benefit for safer gameplay. If your willing to drop a tremendous amount of your clear speed for defense it's not a bad idea, but wouldn't recommend as a personal preference, though As long as your still comfortable dropping 20% aoe radius for a defensive sub node sure go for it, but usually it really depends on the player's preference i like having alot of clear speed and mobility, but some players like more defense then mobility.

2. for power charges.

also sweep provides knock back + the knock when you crit from the tree should be enough to activate your power charges.

3. Whenever you can. Switch out your accessories for crit base, which will significantly boost your dps and your chance on knock back. with resistance/ life /accuracy
(don't switch out the Two-Stone coil ring that ring is just way too good for you to switch out right now just focus on the others Amulet and the other ring.

4. Lastly if you want more dps go for hatred herald/aa if you want a balance between defense and offence stick with hatred + grace with iron reflex. Though i recommend you stick with hatred +grace. since you only have 2% of physical damage mitigation, which can make it very very dangerous when you face a relflect pack or mob.

5. If i missed anything be sure to leave a reply or pm in game thanks :).
Last edited by 15107514 on Aug 5, 2016, 9:25:38 PM
First of all thank you for creating such a great guide, I have been enjoying it up to level 79 where i'm currently at.

I'm currently running lvl 8-10 maps and constantly find myself being one shot by different mobs or just dying before I can even react. Here is a link to my character

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/teletubbymaster/characters

I'm wondering what gear I should upgrade, I also have a 5L carcass jack but i'm sure if that ups my Survivability. Thank you in advance I just can't seem to figure it out, this is my first high level character so i'm sure i'm doing something wrong!!
Last edited by teletubbymaster on Aug 6, 2016, 2:24:50 AM
Res capped ? life ?
"
First of all thank you for creating such a great guide, I have been enjoying it up to level 79 where i'm currently at.

I'm currently running lvl 8-10 maps and constantly find myself being one shot by different mobs or just dying before I can even react. Here is a link to my character

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/teletubbymaster/characters

I'm wondering what gear I should upgrade, I also have a 5L carcass jack but i'm sure if that ups my Survivability. Thank you in advance I just can't seem to figure it out, this is my first high level character so i'm sure i'm doing something wrong!!

1. Your resistance isn't capped. calculate your total resistance for all elements lightning, fire, and ice. Is your resistance with all your gear combined added up 125% for all these elements?

2. Your using vessel of vintkar without shock immunity potion so basically your taking 50% more damage. I suggest you to roll shock immunity on your basalt

3. If your still concerned or have anymore question just leave a reply or pm me in game
Last edited by 15107514 on Aug 6, 2016, 3:52:52 AM
Hey,

Thanks for the chat ingame, I have a few more questions but I'd figure it's easier and more beneficial to ask them here.

Questions:
- Eagle Eye or Executioner first? I am even thinking of precision over eagle eye since I'm already at such high crit chance.
- Did you try Brutal Fervour and would you pick it over Impact without acuity?
- Why not pick more life nodes in scion wheel instead of Tireless? It would give 5% more hp vs -15% mana cost of skills.

Current gear:

Which leads to:
4.5K hp
55k DPS with PC up (75K with lions)
30% DR
24% evade, nearly capped with resists vs vulnerability maps

Notes:
- Oh and like I said ingame, I'm really happy I took the +1 end charge from the last bandit quest as you suggested. It really is up allot and helps with IC uptime as well.

- I am swapping between your Sweep and EQ setups. Currently on tier5-6 maps and EQ feels smoother. Maybe because of the map vs DPS I have. One shot or aftershock does it, fire and forget while with Sweep I am more stationairy. Lions flask is always there in case I need more knockbacks.

- If I'd manage to 6L my Hegy I would swap my chest for Kaom or Carcass and buy a Abyssus... so difficult to cap resists and improve with a coil.
Last edited by foojin on Aug 6, 2016, 9:16:28 AM
"
foojin wrote:
Hey,

Thanks for the chat ingame, I have a few more questions but I'd figure it's easier and more beneficial to ask them here.

Questions:
- Eagle Eye or Executioner first? I am even thinking of precision over eagle eye since I'm already at such high crit chance.
- Did you try Brutal Fervour and would you pick it over Impact without acuity?
- Why not pick more life nodes in scion wheel instead of Tireless? It would give 5% more hp vs -15% mana cost of skills.

Current gear:

Which leads to:
4.5K hp
55k DPS with PC up (75K with lions)
30% DR
24% evade, nearly capped with resists vs vulnerability maps

Notes:
- Oh and like I said ingame, I'm really happy I took the +1 end charge from the last bandit quest as you suggested. It really is up allot and helps with IC uptime as well.

- I am swapping between your Sweep and EQ setups. Currently on tier5-6 maps and EQ feels smoother. Maybe because of the map vs DPS I have. One shot or aftershock does it, fire and forget while with Sweep I am more stationairy. Lions flask is always there in case I need more knockbacks.

- If I'd manage to 6L my Hegy I would swap my chest for Kaom or Carcass and buy a Abyssus... so difficult to cap resists and improve with a coil.

1. executioner first

2. I prefer impact without acuity. brutal fervor works with acuity also. Just personal preference

3. Better mana control with mana leech leech. Better mana control in no mana regeneration mana, low mana regeneration maps. You can switch it out if you want if you too though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info