[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

"
maclarca wrote:
gonna play this build in the next lague (exept if they nerf something hard).
-would u update this in the 2.4 ?
-i'm a bit worried cause in ur guide u use mirrored guide to reach that dps, if we use normal gear in league how much dps u can reach ?
-also i'm a bit worried for the hegemony's in this league only 4 6l but the price is so low.

i'm waiting for the change incoming in the ascendacy class, i hope they don't change anything too much
-i'm thinking scion...would still be good ?

Hi,
Yes I will continue to update this in 2.4.
I heard they are nerfing juggernaut though.
you can reach 600k++ dps non mirrored. Though you need the right setup, which includes flask.
Why are you worried if hegemony price is low? isn't that a good thing lol?

& Yes Scion is still good :)

If you have anymore question just leave a reply or pm in game
Thanks.
Last edited by 15107514 on Aug 4, 2016, 12:15:13 PM
question only on dps and life: with normal right gear how much dps (buffed and non buffed) and life ?

flask is obviusly what i need.
Last edited by maclarca on Aug 4, 2016, 12:35:39 PM
"
maclarca wrote:
question only on dps and life: with normal right gear how much dps (buffed and non buffed) and life ?

flask is obviusly what i need.

Towards end game with normal gear buffed is 600k+dps non buffed is around 150-250knon buffed and you should have around 5.5k-5.9k hp towards endgame with carcass jack and 6.5k the most with Kaom's Heart.

To reach such high dps you need

1. Right gear, which means crit rings crit amulets

2. Right aura setup

3. Right flask setup

4. Qualitied and leveled gem

5. 220+ crit multiplier abysuss
Last edited by 15107514 on Aug 4, 2016, 12:46:24 PM
how much dps can u reach with all that mirrored gear ?
Any advice? Im trying to do slayer Cyc, but i cant figure out how to sustain mana. also im on HC.
What do you think about using blood magic.
"
maclarca wrote:
how much dps can u reach with all that mirrored gear ?

Highest I ever reached with my friend's aura bot character is 3.5million dps.
Can you make some movies with regular gear aka non-mirror? Mainly curious on how it does without it and for example with something like hegy's era.
"
foojin wrote:
Can you make some movies with regular gear aka non-mirror? Mainly curious on how it does without it and for example with something like hegy's era.

If I do manage to make a video just using the hege era without my mirrored staff the only notable different would be the clear speed

When I started out playing this build I used a regular hege era then eventually got better gear as I progress playing my maraduer for 4 years

Not trying to be lazy or anything but you can really only notice the clear speed difference.

Pm me in game i can show a regular setup clear speed with normal gear and stuff

Thanks.
Hi, first of all thank you for the great guide, you inspired me to create my first melee char.

I have some difficulties though, so I will be glad if you can take a look at my char and help.

I chose to go slayer, and I am quite happy with it. The only problem is that mana is an issue. When I run enlighten 3 + wrath + herald + arctic, I am left with 44 mana, while swipe costs 33.

Is there any ways to fix this, other than buying enlighten 4, for which I do not have the currency?

Another issue would be with my cwdt setup, I am not too happy with it, so if you can advise on that too.

Also, is there anything I need to change gear wise, other than the flasks?

Thanks.
IGN: KINGOFTHESOUTHH
Online after 19:00 CET on weekdays
"
JAWVICE wrote:
Hi, first of all thank you for the great guide, you inspired me to create my first melee char.

I have some difficulties though, so I will be glad if you can take a look at my char and help.

I chose to go slayer, and I am quite happy with it. The only problem is that mana is an issue. When I run enlighten 3 + wrath + herald + arctic, I am left with 44 mana, while swipe costs 33.

Is there any ways to fix this, other than buying enlighten 4, for which I do not have the currency?

Another issue would be with my cwdt setup, I am not too happy with it, so if you can advise on that too.

Also, is there anything I need to change gear wise, other than the flasks?

Thanks.

You don't have increased duration in your CWDT setup. Maybe try mana flows to see if that helps with you mana issues until you get enl 4?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info