Current Development Priorities

MTX and trade improvements are even on the radar?

My MTX tabs are a fucking mess and i didnt even buy any of your gamble addiction boxes.

And dont get me started about trading, we need better ways to sort our tabs, once you reach 100+ tabs it takes forever to even slide one from the back to the front. And we need to be able to toggle trading tabs only being shown for the league you currently play in! Double the rows on top shown or make the slider toggle on the right side permanent and double its rows. Cross instance trading anytime soon? etc, even after your trade improvements trading is a mess.
Games is epic as is
just keep giving us new content.
@Chris

In regards to the "Deserialise packet" issue, all I've noticed when it happens to me is that usually (Possibly every time) I have played Poe once that day, quit the client via Xing out of windowed mode, and hadn't restarted my PC.

When I do get it, it only affects certain characters, I fix it by logging into a different character and then going back to character select and playing the one I actually want to play.

Not sure if either of those factoids helps you replicate the issue, but good luck to you! It's bugging the crud out of me.
GGG great keep it up !!!
So how soon before GGG starts replying to the posts in the support thread? We wait several days and still no real answers as to when anything is getting fixed. Keep ignoring players GGG, its all you know how to do.
thanks for the information. the latest performance improvements hae been really great! (not having perandus boxes also increased performance drastically ;) so thx a lot for that, too.)
In the meantime, if you experience stuttering in the first 20-60 seconds of an area, please try running the game with "--noasync" added to your command-line parameters (without the quotes).

Can someone explain how to do this correctly?

"
MTX and trade improvements are even on the radar?

In-game auction (online/offline) - it's would be nice...
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Good work GGG, even though I have a few performance issues here and there the game just keeps getting better so I don't mind waiting for you guys to keep making performance more optimized and stable. Thanks for all the new content and performance improvements makes the game a lot more enjoyable knowing problems will be fixed in upcoming patches/updates.
"
Chris wrote:
It's also great to see people working out the tricks regarding how to manage and cycle their prophecies in clever ways. The seal prices and availability at different levels have been carefully chosen so that there are rewarding ways to either achieve or skip through your Prophecies looking for specific ones that benefit you.

am i not seeing it here?

ofc you can group some prophecies like the lab ones but you need so seal them first or keep them for like ever.

for me the "clever ways" seem to just be "buy coins via trade from people who don't care for prophecies." this is not entirely a good thing for a dev i suppose.

also where do you get your info from? do you stalk lightwoods or VOC to see what they are doing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info