Monster damage balance is really bad right now

"
Xtorma wrote:
I have a lvl 90 max shield/spell block duelist. He was probably 85 or so and I was running a tier 8 map, the one with the devourer boss, easy peasy for him...anyway I am shield charging my way through the map and I come across a necro with skeletons...I shield charge the necro and bam! 5k life instantly gone.....when I say instantly I mean instantly...I just stared at the screen in shock.....yes I am SC, but still I was utterly dumbfounded.

spark skeletons man.....they will keep ya humble

Balance Carl... you think GGG got time for that? They so busy with ruined and boring mechanic, same as prophecy and useless uniques so no time for any balance.

Oh, and buffing clear speed meta ofc.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Remember the cannibals from months ago?

You'd enter a t9 map with dmg mods, have cannibals throw shit at you, take little to no damage
5 minutes later you'd enter a t6 map with no dmg mods, get close to a pack of cannibals, and die instantly to them... wondering what the fuck happened

I genuinely believe that mobs can be bugged and deal way more damage than they should (hi carrion queens)

Also don't forget that monsters have new skills in maps (like frost bomb reducing your cold resist)
"
azraelb wrote:

No, my (ruby) flasks was up - 83% fire res. And a pack of those flame sentinels did hit way harder than the orchard boss.
I dont know why, might have been shotgun effect by the +3 projectile mod, although it also did so much damage when I got hit by those fireballs from range. So unless those flame sentinels fireballs are boosted by rolling flames now, it shouldnt be shotgunning...

I also find the flame sentinel now do a lot of damage, a blue sentinel in T1 map with single projectile while q20 enfeebled deals like 2.5 k damage when capped resi.

I also noticed the significant damage increase of spark skeletons.

The fire shamans are problematic for VB build even when using 20/20 enfeeble blasphemy with a lot of passive curse effectiveness.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info