[2.3] Voltaxic LA - Still Broken :^) [Gameplays included]

Currently level 81 with this build. Absolutely loving it. Still need some upgrades like +1 arrow to Drillneck, a 6L Voltaxic, better rings and a better ammy.

I was just wondering what enchantments would be best for this build. I assume 40% increased damage for LA is the best for helmet. But what about gloves/boots?

Thanks for the guide. Hoping to get 36 challenges this league.
Last edited by WhaleRum on Jun 17, 2016, 7:12:44 AM
"
WhaleRum wrote:
Currently level 81 with this build. Absolutely loving it. Still need some upgrades like +1 arrow to Drillneck, a 6L Voltaxic, better rings and a better ammy.

I was just wondering what enchantments would be best for this build. I assume 40% increased damage for LA is the best for helmet. But what about gloves/boots?

Thanks for the guide. Hoping to get 36 challenges this league.

Best is Lightning Arrow Chains, but almost impossible to get.

Boots probably Leech

Gloves no clue dont know the entchants really
Currently having problems with mana against single target, even while running the essence sap, mana leech, nodes. Any easy solutions?
Last edited by KeyFinch on Jun 18, 2016, 3:39:37 AM
"
KeyFinch wrote:
Currently having problems with mana against single target, even while running the essence sap, mana leech, nodes. Any easy solutions?

I'm fine with the 0.4 leech at duelist

But i think i know ur problem. U gotta not place 2 frostwalles (they are expensiv) Only 1 then attack leech, Wall and Attack again Problem solved. Atleast for me
Trying this frost wall method for single targets and I have to say I'm disappointed in most maps. If you get lucky and the boss is in a small room with walls behind it works great. If not I find they just move away from the wall and then you do little to no damage to them. My 4L burning arrow setup kills bosses ridiculously faster. Gonna keep trying to get used to it and get better at placement, but boy do I hate open areas with this. Maybe my gear just sucks too much for me to use FW. With charges I'm at 48k burning arrow but barely 15k LA. Still hoping for that 5/6L at some point... dumping every fuse all the time.
"
Namcap wrote:
Trying this frost wall method for single targets and I have to say I'm disappointed in most maps. If you get lucky and the boss is in a small room with walls behind it works great. If not I find they just move away from the wall and then you do little to no damage to them. My 4L burning arrow setup kills bosses ridiculously faster. Gonna keep trying to get used to it and get better at placement, but boy do I hate open areas with this. Maybe my gear just sucks too much for me to use FW. With charges I'm at 48k burning arrow but barely 15k LA. Still hoping for that 5/6L at some point... dumping every fuse all the time.

Looked at ur gear and the tree, u have a other ascendancy class not sure if that matters much, u are not running a drillneck, and miss a rat's nest
When take Vaal Pact?:>
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Hey, currently trying this build, and loving it :)

But i have some mana problems for single targets with just the 0.4 at duelist.

Also i just started merciless with 2.5k life, and i'm almost out of life nodes, this feel very squishy.
I guess caping resist and getting life on every slot if you don't run kaom is a must.
"
SriLumpa wrote:
Hey, currently trying this build, and loving it :)

But i have some mana problems for single targets with just the 0.4 at duelist.

Also i just started merciless with 2.5k life, and i'm almost out of life nodes, this feel very squishy.
I guess caping resist and getting life on every slot if you don't run kaom is a must.

Without Kaoms it was to hard to pass 4.3k~ hp. Thats with life on every slot

I opted for a heavy attribute amulet to wear Kaoms & cover some INT requirements.
Creator
Currently level 76 with similiar build, but as pathfinder. Any suggestions for flasks in general? I'm playing on hc so keep that in mind :) Currently running hp, atziri, basalt, jade, quicksilver. Should I just be more aggressive and be more safe that way? Im also not using rats nest, nor drillneck for budget/survivability reasons.

Thanks for your time! =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info