[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaaJzuWASjM

Made a video to demonstrate the potential this build has for endgame lab farming at lvl 90+ with maxed out gear (Atziri's disfavor 6L) all you have to do is change a few mace nodes to axe nodes and everything else is same. - Also running a second CWDT setup with molten shell and on offhand use leap slam for faster movespeed with brightbeak hammer

Just 6 linked my belly, is there a consensus on what the best gem for the 6th link on totem is? In the thread I saw Bloodlust, Increased Area, and Culling Strike all mentioned.
Edit: I use a 6 link Disfavour as my weapon so it applies bleed. I'm thinking Bloodlust on the totem then? They all seem like good choices though.
Last edited by Royella on Aug 26, 2016, 1:25:44 PM
Sorry for asking a noob question but why the uber lab farming ? Currency ? Items ? Lab runs for sale ?

Still worth after the nerf in loot ?
Whats wrong with me? I have all uniques, 5800+ hp, 10 end charges, 75% all res (with charges), 4000+ armour, 1900+ hp regen, but i did 6 labs and die in each. I watch vids of other people, and everyone just beat Izaro without distracting. I can do so only first fight, in second it isnt easy but still ok, in third fight i can stay like 5 mins and then die. Can someone explain me whats wrong.
P.S. char name SuperUberLabRunner
P.S.S sorry for my very bad english
Hi Angry! I really enjoyed the hell out of this build for the current league, will it still be viable in it's current form for Atlas and the next League?

I am thinking of starting with this to have something I know can slam through just about anything and get some gear built up for some other ideas.

Thanks!!

Sam
In the upcoming Atlas of worlds patch, they will nerf the voidheart's posion and bleed 100% chance to 30% to 50%, Which will make it lose it's power. Can you recommend another ring as a substitute
"
alex332246 wrote:
Whats wrong with me? I have all uniques, 5800+ hp, 10 end charges, 75% all res (with charges), 4000+ armour, 1900+ hp regen, but i did 6 labs and die in each. I watch vids of other people, and everyone just beat Izaro without distracting. I can do so only first fight, in second it isnt easy but still ok, in third fight i can stay like 5 mins and then die. Can someone explain me whats wrong.
P.S. char name SuperUberLabRunner
P.S.S sorry for my very bad english

Your character profile is private, so we can't see your gear and what not. If ANY of the Izaro encounters are taking you 5 minutes though, you are definitely doing something wrong!
U MAD?
Does DPS from totem necessary?
How does it look if we don't take Unwavering Stance, and swap 1 of gems in totem to Blind?
It will gives us more than 50%+ evade, even with 0 evasion rating!

Also which totem to take? With +damage or +speed?

Do you have the skill tree for in between levels 28 and 85?
"
edit: with 2.4 I recommend picking up one or two clusters of increased duration nodes for longer IC. Also, drop CWDT IC, and use self cast. Be careful, you're only phys immune 80-90% of the time now. Build is likely still GREAT for cheaply farming uber lab, just don't be bad.

you said to increase duration on IC but then you said to drop it. what do you mean??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info