[2.4] Chaos Wander Assassin - Fast clear, tanky, ALL map mods

Hey ! Got my 6L too. Tried Conc. Effect, but it seems it doesn't show the upgrade on tooltip. Is that normal ? :)
"
Jakhor wrote:
Hey ! Got my 6L too. Tried Conc. Effect, but it seems it doesn't show the upgrade on tooltip. Is that normal ? :)

Yeah because the projectile itself doesn't benefit from conc effect, only the explosions do.
Hi,

Thank you very much for sharing this fun build.

I am playing Hardcore Prophecy and I am willing to do Uber Lab but I need your advice. Am I ready ? Do I need any particuliar upgrades ?

Here Is my build : M'y Character name Is Bruisreflected

I am on my phone I cant link it.

Thanks for your time
Last edited by Bruise on Jul 5, 2016, 8:45:28 PM
Gear looks fine to me, you shouldn't have problems with uber lab. Especially considering you're an experienced HC player.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jul 6, 2016, 1:43:21 AM
Ok, thanks Nova ! For me, Inc. critical damage seems to do better damage. Didn't try to switch on bosses, I'll look for that today :)

Again, thanks for your awesome build. Best build so far :D !
I was wondering if the build lags.
It lags, you can see it in the videos.
Just did twinned Excavation, died twice, once on the boss and once because Bameth spawned and did vaal corpse explosion on me, Could've avoided the death on the boss but i screwed up. Got 1 tier 15, two 13's, two 11's and a 10 from it lel. Also, quick question, is it better to place the frostwall behind or infront of the boss? I feel like if i place it behind them it does more damage, but on bosses that are extremely mobile i find it virtually impossible to put it behind them without facetanking. Is putting it behind them actually better damage or am i just imagining it?
"
Velgor wrote:
Got myself a good wand today

did some dps test with it and sitting around 73k buffed dps atm (poison would be ~194k).
Gonna craft more attk speed on it once my tara hits 7, should give another 1-3 k dps probably.

Sold you this wand for cheap compared to what it cost me to roll this on hardcore proph. I spent around 1800 alts, 600 augs.
got 3 chaos wands out of that, got lucky with the Crit chance Regal!

Glad you're enjoying it... If you saw my new wand, you'd poop. It's on HC aswell^^ <3
For all your "Help" needs, Please post in the Help Forum
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/gameplay-help
Mean people suck! So be nice to one another & smile often!!! =)
"
Mandibles wrote:
Just did twinned Excavation, died twice, once on the boss and once because Bameth spawned and did vaal corpse explosion on me, Could've avoided the death on the boss but i screwed up. Got 1 tier 15, two 13's, two 11's and a 10 from it lel. Also, quick question, is it better to place the frostwall behind or infront of the boss? I feel like if i place it behind them it does more damage, but on bosses that are extremely mobile i find it virtually impossible to put it behind them without facetanking. Is putting it behind them actually better damage or am i just imagining it?

If you place it behind them it does slightly more damage, but the defensive aspect of putting it in front of them is usually better IMO.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info