2.3 - The Frost Nuke™ - Crit Vortex + Herald - Full screen explosions

"
GreaverzXi wrote:
How do you get enough Dex for the Carcass Jack? I have taken 30 in the tree and im still 7 Dex short for it so I grabbed another 30 node off the side but that's a skill point being wasted basically. Should I just try find a jewel with some Dex or am I just being stupid and missing dex in the tree?

I'm using a 30 dex node on my tree until I can get good gloves with dex.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Can you post your updated gear?
"
Xercyst wrote:
Can you post your updated gear?

That is my updated gear. (in the original post)
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
i see questions answered but mine not, maybe is a noob question, still ... i try to reformulate:
In your DPS tooltip have all type of elemental damage plus chaos damage. Can you explain how you obraint chaos damage?

Ty for answer and keep doing great work!
Hey, new to the game and saw your build thought it looked fun so i thought i would try it :) I have both herlad of ice and thunder fully linked up like urs and i have done both easy and cruel lab to get fullinto beacon of ruin how ever my vortex isnt chaining up? is there anything i may have missed?

Thanks for the build and thanks in advance for the reply.
Hey Simplesim45 great build man :)

I changed up a bit and thought you should give it a whirl.

Took the points(3) you spent on power charges(in Witch area) + 1 extra point from the tree change and made HoT dual curse with PM and AM.

So thats 3 frenzy(with poacher's mark) and 3 power charges and the dps boost is quite substantial :)

Great build, thank you.
"
Hey Simplesim45 great build man :)

I changed up a bit and thought you should give it a whirl.

Took the points(3) you spent on power charges(in Witch area) + 1 extra point from the tree change and made HoT dual curse with PM and AM.

So thats 3 frenzy(with poacher's mark) and 3 power charges and the dps boost is quite substantial :)

Great build, thank you.

Not a bad idea!

"
Maahoo wrote:
Hey, new to the game and saw your build thought it looked fun so i thought i would try it :) I have both herlad of ice and thunder fully linked up like urs and i have done both easy and cruel lab to get fullinto beacon of ruin how ever my vortex isnt chaining up? is there anything i may have missed?

Thanks for the build and thanks in advance for the reply.

Make sure you didn't link elemental focus to your vortex. Otherwise, it's just a matter of how often you crit. You need your crit nodes, crit rings/amulet/wands and power charges.

"
Terente wrote:
i see questions answered but mine not, maybe is a noob question, still ... i try to reformulate:
In your DPS tooltip have all type of elemental damage plus chaos damage. Can you explain how you obraint chaos damage?

Ty for answer and keep doing great work!

I did answer, I just didn't quote you specifically. The chaos damage comes from Atziri's Promise Flask.
I also do not run clarity since these boot enchantment keeps the mana up quite regularly.

Still need to find better ones though :)

Cheerio
How viable is this for HC?
"
TrollAWhat wrote:
How viable is this for HC?

You'd have to replace pendulum with paragon in your ascendancy and that's about it. Very viable otherwise.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info