[2.3][SC|HC|Atziri][Cheap] Quadra Flame Totem, Dual Curse Hierophant

"
Crîmnor wrote:
"
Fernqvist wrote:
So, Apperently you can clear maps quite fast with this build. After 10 maps i had this xp/hour without trying to hard
Spoiler
Sweet, glad it worked out for you. :)

As for Atziri, I agree. The templar variant leaves our totems quite squishy, Chieftain is way better at that. Thats the price we pay for having 4 totems which is acceptable considering the damage those 4 dish out.

A price im more than willing to pay cause i just dinged 80 after a around 12 hours on /played. Holy crap this is a insane build :o Farming t12's right now and just running through as it was t1's :D
"
Fernqvist wrote:
A price im more than willing to pay cause i just dinged 80 after a around 12 hours on /played. Holy crap this is a insane build :o Farming t12's right now and just running through as it was t1's :D
Glad to hear! I hope this catches on and some more people give it a try, I feel like the Hierophant ascendancy is underrated because people are afraid of the 8% less damage multiplier on Ritual of Awakening. But since we can build around it I don't feel it is that big of a deal.
Last edited by Crîmnor on Jun 12, 2016, 6:26:15 PM
Thanks for this writeup. Very clean and informative. Just made it to ~70 and pretty much melting everything.

My only problem so far is that I am having to self cast one curse as I can't seem to remove clarity and still have enough mana regen. This is with 150% regen on gear as well. How did you get good enough mana regen? I might end up getting Shaper passive, at least until I can get Sanctuary of Thought.

Missing 4 ascendancy points still so thats probably what it is, just taking my time on them due to being in HC =P

Edit: Just picked up the Merc lab points and it feels a lot better with the extra mana. I can tell once I get Sanctuary of Thought the dual blasphemy curse will work great. Easily cruising through T8+ maps now at 79.
Last edited by SmokeBlunts on Jun 13, 2016, 11:42:16 PM
After some more leveling i´m currently running twinned t15 services for people, farming uber lab and gonna try uber atziri soon. Gotta say this is the best/funniest build i have ever played! Really well done!
"
SmokeBlunts wrote:
Edit: Just picked up the Merc lab points and it feels a lot better with the extra mana. I can tell once I get Sanctuary of Thought the dual blasphemy curse will work great. Easily cruising through T8+ maps now at 79.
Sorry for the late reply, I was busy with some other stuff. The build plays alot better once you get the ascendancies done. I might revisit the passive tree at some point and provide an alternate path for those who want to abandon their mana flask completely. With that being said, having some mana on your gear or elreon jewelry surely helps. I'll edit the first post and mention these things once I got more time.

"
Fernqvist wrote:
After some more leveling i´m currently running twinned t15 services for people, farming uber lab and gonna try uber atziri soon. Gotta say this is the best/funniest build i have ever played! Really well done!
Glad you are having fun and it worked out for the better in the end. Thank you for your continuous feedback, I really appreciate it.
I'm trying this build. I'm slower than most people so after a couple of days I'm finishing the 3rd act in normal. Level 33 now!
So far it has been fantastic. I've had life really low only once! Once you get the Ancestral Bond keystone it becomes simply great, so I can only imagine how brutal it must be once you get the +2 totems from the hierophant!
How is this at labyrinth? I am not very good at traps and my current character SUCKS bad at the traps as she dies within about 1-2 seconds in a trap situation (crit arc elemental). Just seems to not be made for it.

I am looking for something that not only can I do all end game content but also can take on all of the Labs for the challenges.

Thanks!!
"
How is this at labyrinth? I am not very good at traps and my current character SUCKS bad at the traps as she dies within about 1-2 seconds in a trap situation (crit arc elemental). Just seems to not be made for it.

I am looking for something that not only can I do all end game content but also can take on all of the Labs for the challenges.

Thanks!!

Uberlab is a joke with this build, just place 4 totems around him and watch him struggle on wich to attack, when he does decide he should alredy be dead. This build can easily get you 40/40 challenges in Prophecy aswell
Hey thanks for the build, i am trying it and its really good. But i have a problem i have a 5l lioneye vision but i have already spend 200+ chroma's trying to get a 3b 2r, you think i can swap one of the blue supports for iron will, is much easier to get 3r 2b
Hello, me and my friend both started with this build yesterday, it goes great but i want to ask you why do you use lioneye vision chest beside the armor and life?The pierce is useless for flame totem isnt it? Am i missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info