[2.3][SC|HC|Atziri][Cheap] Quadra Flame Totem, Dual Curse Hierophant

I've been looking at this guide for several days now but there's sadly still no video. I really love flame totem builds and would like try to this one.. but I'd love to see it in action first!

I hope you can record one eventually!

Love
I am currently busy with university and will have time for PoE once I got my exams done. I wish I already had some videos up but I just don't have the time right now. :/

I will also get back to answering questions on monday, using these forums on a mobile device aint fun at all.
I've been narrowing down all the Flame Totem builds out there, and this one seems to have the most promise (It was a tough choice between yours, Lifting's, and Yoji's.) I'll be using it once my current Marauder reaches ~Level 80. I have got some questions though: What was the DPS of the Flame Totem around level 10, 30, and 50? And what is the DPS of the build currently? Thank you for making the build, been looking for something like this for a while.

I have been comparing FT builds too, now having trouble between deciding this and Rusherboy's templar crit FT version.
Does this build has lesser totem duration compared to lifting's?
Last edited by icel3oi on Jun 20, 2016, 3:45:46 PM
2 Blasphemies and a decent level Clarity and my mana is almost gone XD
My Static Strike Marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211370
Our Map Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/339977/page/1

Avoid: BKR, apinkpwny
The damage output of this build seems to be quite low. While its incredibly safe/tanky for the most part, it becomes extremely tedious past t7+. Currently my totems are at about 11K dps a piece before the stacking buff and flammability kicks in, with one jewel node left and no offensive nodes on the tree left, I dont see this increasing very much. I might get maybe 25 to 50% more spell damage from lab enchants or optimizing gear further, but I dont see it pushing as far as the author claims it can without being extremely slow.
Last edited by _Dredd_ on Jun 22, 2016, 12:30:46 AM
"
Slamdancer wrote:
2 Blasphemies and a decent level Clarity and my mana is almost gone XD

Why would you use clarity? Mana pot + all the mana regeneration (and +150 max mana later on) you get from ascendancies should be enough.

Can't wait to unlock endgame labyrinth and get my Sanctuary of Tought for dat insane mana cost reductions.
what is your tooltip dps like ? anyone with an end game quad FT version can reply , i dont see it in the guide. pls note if its with or without 4 summoned . thanks
"
muddzlinga wrote:
what is your tooltip dps like ? anyone with an end game quad FT version can reply , i dont see it in the guide. pls note if its with or without 4 summoned . thanks

Its super underwhelming, around the T10 level you will only be doing around 40-50k dps with all four totems out, before your -88% fire resistance is calculated from fire pen and flammability. I kind of put all my eggs in one basket so to speak with this build and dumped a shitload of chaos gearing this up with 20% quality gems etc. I wish I had stuck to a more traditional high damage build like some EQ or blade vortex shit. For the most part youll feel sort of safe while playing this, but youll be doing SLOW damage on red maps unless you have some truly godly gear.
Last edited by _Dredd_ on Jun 22, 2016, 5:40:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info