What does "Chance to Shock/Chill/Freeze" do......

Let me hop in with another related question: Since you stated ailment only occur following a Crit.
If I have HoI/HoT linked to CoH and a curse, and my main skill has high crit chance, does this mean every crit my main attack get will trigger the Ailment and hence the curse?

I'm asking this because I have the set up that way, and get Crit often ... but rarely any Power charge from Assassin mark at all ... don't know why

Thanks
"
fmpride wrote:
Let me hop in with another related question: Since you stated ailment only occur following a Crit.
If I have HoI/HoT linked to CoH and a curse, and my main skill has high crit chance, does this mean every crit my main attack get will trigger the Ailment and hence the curse?

I'm asking this because I have the set up that way, and get Crit often ... but rarely any Power charge from Assassin mark at all ... don't know why

Thanks

Herald of thunder's active ability (the lightning bolts) will only trigger upon killing a shocked enemy.

so even if you crit, but your not dealing enough lightning damage to shock an enemy reliably it can be that HoT will not trigger.(since your not killing shocked enemy's)

A critical hit doesn't always apply a status ailment, it needs to deal a threshold of damage to the target receiving the critical hit.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info