Prophecy Statistics

.21% Im just playing the game :O
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Jun 9, 2016, 10:35:27 AM
i dont get how people find tabula this fast while other people never see it dropping at all.
BTW:
I only had the chance to start in Prophecy yesterday.
I noticed the changes to sound you made immediately and continued to do so through my play.
I must say, you guys did a great work.
There is no dark, it's just absence of light.
"
fusurugi wrote:
i dont get how people find tabula this fast while other people never see it dropping at all.

got sadimas touch from a trash mob dude on my first pass thru the coast (ilvl3) and a tab from a trash mob dude in the mud flats (ilvl4)
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha
"
fusurugi wrote:

only got one from a prophecy for slaying a rare undying evangelist.
Looks like I'm above average in challenges... surprising.

I am using Flameblast/Firestorm Prolif with Cloak of Flame though. :)
IGN: EmptyPalms
Last edited by EmptyPalms on Jun 9, 2016, 11:49:58 AM
Nice to see Facebreaker being used. Definitely my favorite unique in any game. Laz did a great job designing these :)
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
noice
crit, aoe, insane offensive... who needs to fight? Who needs armour? I'll take it on with my nighty.

Something strange happened with poe, it's another game than it was in the beginning. But ok, people are asking for superpowers because they hate "levelling"(*), so they get superpowers.

(*) I hate that word, it's "playing the game". I'd be happy with triple monster HP with no exp-buff.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
I would rather see the statistics with the following:

- how many players did managed to launch the game at all

- how many players were able to login to the game

- how many players of those that made it past login managed to get to character selection w/o being kicked out of the servers

- how many players made it past the character selection and successfully loaded into Town

- how many players were able to play the game after loading into town...

The second part of the ranklist would be:

- how many players have not been able to play the game since Prophecy started

- how many players got miserable or nero zero playable performance

- how many of us got D/C during character selection, during loading, playing...

- how many challenges have been failed due to the d/c

- how many challenges have been failed due to the excessive lags making the game unplayable

- how many challenges have been failed due to complete game crashes

In all honesty, this league should be either TAKEN BACK TO BETA TESTING or fully ABANDONED.

Don't take me wrong, I am not for flaming here, I am a supporter, I enjoy this game, but this patch just broke it ... and it did not broke for me or few others, but for nearly everyone.
And that, that is something to think about and rethink the whole concept behind this patch.

Instead of making posts about how far went the Challenges and other pointless info...

But maybe you find it to be funny fair that ppl should compete under those circumstance?
If the league is not taken back/prematurely closed for the mentioned above it deserves to be EXTENDED for the same amount of time how long it gonna take to FIX it into a playable form.

Honestly I have no idea how you could have released such unfinished, buggfull, unstable patch into public.

Now, if you excuse me, I gonna try and login to the game...
maybe today I will be able to go farther than Character Selection/loading Town...
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Last edited by Moribundus on Jun 9, 2016, 3:01:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info