Prophecy Statistics

0.21%
Why add all bars in the histogram add up to >100%? (it seems the lines indicate 5% steps given ~10% have achieved 12 challenges) .
"
Schleiffer wrote:
Why add all bars in the histogram add up to >100%? (it seems the lines indicate 5% steps given ~10% have achieved 12 challenges) .

because GGG has a weird way of showing histograms treating the highest bar as 100% which it isn't obviously.

but you are right ... there is something fishy again with the graph.
if the bar @ 12 challenges completed states the 9% then there is no way this graph is correct.

edit:
the 9.5% should say at least 12 challenges then it makes sense again.
the wording states 9.5% have exactly 12 challenges which can't be.
Last edited by Ruefl2x on Jun 9, 2016, 5:33:14 AM

Dammit Server Keep DC and made me losed Map Bzzzz
SC IGN Explosive_ExperT
Tabula again damn, need nerf :P

29, why am i not on this list
"
GraksmxxT wrote:
29, why am i not on this list

too good to be mentioned!

I suck, i have just a few. But it's most likely because i find Prophecy league kinda borring. Maybe after i get to the end game lab and will be cycling the lab runs, i will have more fun. runnin lab back in perandus without the need to worry about my map pool was kinda more fun than managing currency and maps. I almost forgot how painful it is, and now i am back in.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Ruefl2x wrote:
"
Schleiffer wrote:

because GGG has a weird way of showing histograms treating the highest bar as 100% which it isn't obviously.

but you are right ... there is something fishy again with the graph.
if the bar @ 12 challenges completed states the 9% then there is no way this graph is correct.

edit:
the 9.5% should say at least 12 challenges then it makes sense again.
the wording states 9.5% have exactly 12 challenges which can't be.

i don't believe the wording is unclear (EDIT: i don't believe wording is wrong, but IT IS unclear; sorry for the mix-up!). it states that 9.5% have 12 challenges, not that 9.5% have exactly 12.

that being said, i drew up two images in MSPaint which prove that the graph is, indeed, correct. there's no weird treating the top as 100% gimmick, it's just numbers (image 1 is here), because they add up just about right as can be seen from the second image where i put them over on top of eachother and copied the smaller >=12 bars to cover the <12 bars.

anyway, i'm hoping for 24 today. getting 36 for yama is going to be tough, but i can probably make it! good luck everybody!
Last edited by bbclovesbbw on Jun 9, 2016, 6:18:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info