Prophecy Statistics

How many times has Torr Olgosso been slain?
看看
Stats are pretty old, I saw a guy yesterday with 36 challenges on global 820.
"
bbclovesbbw wrote:
"
Ruefl2x wrote:
"
Schleiffer wrote:
Why add all bars in the histogram add up to >100%? (it seems the lines indicate 5% steps given ~10% have achieved 12 challenges) .

because GGG has a weird way of showing histograms treating the highest bar as 100% which it isn't obviously.

but you are right ... there is something fishy again with the graph.
if the bar @ 12 challenges completed states the 9% then there is no way this graph is correct.

edit:
the 9.5% should say at least 12 challenges then it makes sense again.
the wording states 9.5% have exactly 12 challenges which can't be.

i don't believe the wording is unclear (EDIT: i don't believe wording is wrong, but IT IS unclear; sorry for the mix-up!). it states that 9.5% have 12 challenges, not that 9.5% have exactly 12.

that being said, i drew up two images in MSPaint which prove that the graph is, indeed, correct. there's no weird treating the top as 100% gimmick, it's just numbers (image 1 is here), because they add up just about right as can be seen from the second image where i put them over on top of eachother and copied the smaller >=12 bars to cover the <12 bars.

anyway, i'm hoping for 24 today. getting 36 for yama is going to be tough, but i can probably make it! good luck everybody!

well, it's unclear, yes!

just think of someone saying: you have 2 apples ... you wouldn't think he means "2 or more".
or "you have passed 10 exams". or to put i further "you have passed 10 of 40 exams". would you think that guy actually completed all 40?

i'm a technician. i'm a bit pedantic when it comes to things like that. learning all those definitions has made me read what is written and not what could be.
and it is beyond me why GGG still posts such "statistics" with unclear wording and histograms with missing information (labeling of y-axis). you always have to ask yourself what it actually is what you are looking at. why make it so confusing when it could be made fully clear with NO effort!

edit:
also the unique list leaves quite some room for interpretation.
are those sorted from 1 to 10 in order? is it descending? does the "LEVEL 1+" mean ALL players? even those 60+ and 80+? or is it from level 1-59?
we can asume, yes but we don't know!
Last edited by Ruefl2x on Jun 9, 2016, 8:32:26 AM
I am the 1%
"
Ruefl2x wrote:

edit:
the 9.5% should say at least 12 challenges then it makes sense again.
the wording states 9.5% have exactly 12 challenges which can't be.

The word "exactly" is not used. You made that up.

If I have 20 apples, I also have 5 apples. I am not required to say "at least 5"; however, I am implying something incorrect if I say "I have exactly 5". Saying "I have 5" is not incorrect, it's just imprecise.

You are wrong, stop pretending GGG is wrong.
How about some mystery box stats?
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
oh yea .21%!
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
Last edited by Nithryok on Jun 9, 2016, 9:21:31 AM
Wow im pretty shocked that nobody has gotten the monkey yet. I wish i had more time to play so i coild be grinding out more challenges..

This is cool though thanks for posting. Very small percentage of the player base acquiring the MTX rewards so far. 1 more challenge for me to get footprints...yay

New costume design for Corey Taylor on related pic ?
ign: WarriorsOfEternity Scion Battle Spectromancer low life 8 auras | Domination (Standart) League | Life
ign: _Forsaken Shadow Dual Dagger Melee Crit 40k dps (68k abyssus) | Standart League | wasted

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info