2.3.0e Patch Notes

does the SC 20% less AoE mean = 80% of original
or 20% less radius = 64 % of original ?
Last edited by neonarr on Jun 8, 2016, 9:22:54 AM
"
reciprocate wrote:
Buff Discharge, and nerf Shield Charge which was meant to be buffed for 2.3 (and hey, it was buffed). Can you at GGG make up your own damn minds about certain things please?

Path of CoC Discharge is what the game has degraded too, and I say that with a CoC Discharge trickster as my main.

The game it's self has not degraded at all.
It's the players who have degraded in term so creativity.
Why do you complain about CoC Discharge and go along with the popular choice and make it your main.
Why play a game such as PoE when all you do is follow the meta ...
"
neonarr wrote:
does the SC 20% less AoE mean = 80% of original
or 20% less radius = 64 % of original ?

As I read it it's 80% of original. When seeing the picture Chris posted it looks like 80% of original.
Postcount +1
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Fixed a bug where all exiles spawned by Strongboxes were Torr Olgosso.

Finally! If I never see Torr Olgosso again, it will be way too soon!

Redacted. I ran into my first box and it wasn't Torr. I wept for the end of his timeless game of Jack Torr in the Box.
Last edited by Funkdubious on Jun 8, 2016, 9:52:03 AM
well atleast this league is running smoother than perandus.. HOWEVER im just curious why there has been wierd lag spikes in town and when entering a new area.. And i dont mean some little studder.. i mean like the whole game is just skipping along. gets really annoying.
"
Please consider making the chance of them playing their greetings/farewells inversely proportional to the player's level. Let them always talk to low level players and STFU when dealing with a lv 90+ player. Nobody will miss their speech if they never say anything again.

This is a really good idea
"
vacii wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:
Buff Discharge, and nerf Shield Charge which was meant to be buffed for 2.3 (and hey, it was buffed). Can you at GGG make up your own damn minds about certain things please?

Path of CoC Discharge is what the game has degraded too, and I say that with a CoC Discharge trickster as my main.

The game it's self has not degraded at all.
It's the players who have degraded in term so creativity.
Why do you complain about CoC Discharge and go along with the popular choice and make it your main.
Why play a game such as PoE when all you do is follow the meta ...

Because the meta is what makes things rewarding, means faster clear times and easier to get loot. Not everyone wants to do the really underpowered build that has a hard time clearing a high tier map with best in slot gear.

But hey, let's just go buff an already strong skill some more and leave the meta as it is for god knows how long now, and nerf a skill we meant to buff that was dumpster tier for ages too.

Maybe this means one day they'll buff Elemental Hit's sorry self and nerf it about a week later.
Why the hell would you buff Discharge?
Tech guy
"
AceQ wrote:
"
Please consider making the chance of them playing their greetings/farewells inversely proportional to the player's level. Let them always talk to low level players and STFU when dealing with a lv 90+ player. Nobody will miss their speech if they never say anything again.

This is a really good idea

If you guys don't like it, then at least ask for it to be an option. No need to take it away from the ones that like the greetings.
Finally!! Discharge is viable again. Cool.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info