2.3.0e Patch Notes

I'm annoyed at the inconsistency with the nerf to shield charge. Time and again I've heard that GGG does not nerf things mid-league, and yet here they are doing exactly that. I agree that the nerf was necessary, but I disagree with the inconsistency of doing so.
"
Muzebreak wrote:
I'm annoyed at the inconsistency with the nerf to shield charge. Time and again I've heard that GGG does not nerf things mid-league, and yet here they are doing exactly that. I agree that the nerf was necessary, but I disagree with the inconsistency of doing so.
It's got nothing to do with consistency though, they nerf and buff as necessary and prefer to not do this during a league.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Fixed a bug where NPCs were not playing their greetings and farewells as often as they should.

Wait, that was a BUG? Thought it was a change (that I liked). >_>
my wife left shield charge
My wife left me. She also took the twins with her.
CI >> Life
"Fixed a bug where NPCs were not playing their greetings and farewells as often as they should."

Aww...this was a bug? I thought it was intended as I always find it annoying (esp Zana) that the NPCs are so chatty when you're just trying to sell vendor trash...but for fun I usually say something derogatory at the screen after they talk to keep things entertaining...ie like this:

Haku: "You are a welcome sight!"

Me: "You are a piece of )(@)#()$(#$)(#!!!"

etc, etc...

Oh well, it was good while it lasted...now I can resume cussing at my monitor again. LOL. :D
Great work GGG!
"
xPiranha wrote:
No Inspired learning/Headhunter fix while being used with bleed/grat violence/pro bloom.

Weak Patch Again

You would think being such an expensive item it woulda been fixed way before prophecy even started but I guess Sheild Charge and Discharge are such more important :D

well if you think about it, an item that not many people have is kind of not as important as a skill everyone can use and a lot of people were using.

Really only responded because I am using shield charge on my coc discharger. Main reason is cyclone can suck it, but it doesn't hurt that as a 2 link movement skill SC > WB now unless you have a GG weapon or use specific uniques.

It's my ZoomZoomBoomBOom
"
silumit wrote:
"
Regulator wrote:
Similar to how flameblast CANT be supported by spell echo put a limitation to discharge that it cant be supported by trigger supports.
inb4 some stupid-ass WK saying "but uh the engine doesn't allow that kind of stuff, and implementing it would be too much work" :D

lol :D
i still been having issues with all these updates i feel like the game played better during perandus league and was really hoping the lag would b gone wen the perandus mobs left but now there been some big changes with how the game loads but the game play is worse with more crashes yeah the game loads up fast but after i select character its slow to load more slow than before and now i can play for an hour and then crash as before i could play for 6 hours with no problems i often think to myself that ggg or whoever is working on these changes or who is designing the changes are thinking everyone has gaming rig pc's maybe and you focus on making the game run good for them but not considering people who have a cheaper pc and like to play the game except wen it crashes its no fun anymore maybe those of us with cheap older model pc's dont spend money on the game like those with brand new gaming rigs but i think alot of us that have older pc's would spend money on the game if it played better than on a new pc , well i hope you fix the game to play better for us poor people, i jus ordered a cheap computer to play the game but it might not b able to play this game not like this computer is 15 this computer is 10 years old the pc i ordered is 6 years old if its not good enough well i guess i wont be spending money on this game or even be able to play the game if i cant play this game cuz it crashes me freezes and then crashes or i have to force close it because it jus sits there and i cant do nothing if i cant play the game i wont get 36 challenges for sure like the way its been playing might as well find a new game to play believe me i spent money on online games before and stopped playing them wen i cant play it sure wont put money on a game that i cant play especially if i could play it before but the updates are jus making it worse for me maybe i jus need to find a new game to play

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info