2.3.0e Patch Notes

nice
Instead of nerfing the slayer aoe they fuck up shieldcharge for all classes ...love it

More coc for all the undisputed winner of all seasons... pathetic
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
jonnybambam wrote:
was excited about the shield charge buff, thinking about buying another supporter pack. thanks for making the decision so easy now! :D

id love to see someone from GGG explain the reasoning behind NERFING FUKKING SHIELD CHARGE and BUFFING discharge what the actual fuck?

I'm not too upset with the shield charge nerf but it would only be common decency from GGG if they at least told us why they'd nerf it.

I'm supprised GGG didn't make a statement about shield charge after reading all these comments in this topic and on Reddit. Try to explain yourself why you decided to nerf it so people might understand it a little bit more.

On a sidenode I'd like to say some people overreact a little bit when it comes to this nerf. I'm sure they will come with a proper explanation.
Postcount +1
Last edited by iNotSure on Jun 8, 2016, 6:50:11 AM

Gloom Wings so nice.
"
iNotSure wrote:
"
jonnybambam wrote:
was excited about the shield charge buff, thinking about buying another supporter pack. thanks for making the decision so easy now! :D

id love to see someone from GGG explain the reasoning behind NERFING FUKKING SHIELD CHARGE and BUFFING discharge what the actual fuck?

I'm not too upset with the shield charge nerf but it would only be common decency from GGG if they at least told us why they'd nerf it.

I'm supprised GGG didn't make a statement about shield charge after reading all these comments in this topic and on Reddit. Try to explain yourself why you decided to nerf it so people might understand it a little bit more.

On a sidenode I'd like to say some people overreact a little bit when it comes to this nerf. I'm sure they will come with a proper explanation.

I do agree with you. I thnk GGG are either waiting for people to realize that that's not so great of a nerf or thy are waiting for people to cool of and the opinion scales to even out.
Now It is actually going to require you to get some gear before doing insane things with shield charge. My opinion is that no build should be able to achieve that much with no specific setup or requirement.
Last edited by vacii on Jun 8, 2016, 7:09:25 AM
nice finally they patched feral lord V

but it would be nice if they give a sealed prophecy of that to the ppl where it bugged.

Because it really sucks to not being able to complete a chain and afterwards to roll like 5000 times and still dont gettin it
What is wrong with you, GGG?

Shield Charge Nerf and Discharge Buff. I'm speechless...
Nerfed things they are in no way OP like Shield Charge ...wow!

but you guys have done this in these league why not after that? Makes no sense.
Last edited by Antikerhacks on Jun 8, 2016, 7:34:29 AM
GGG you guys must really hate me:(

As soon as I find myself a new toy/skill to play with you nerf it

First you nerf my blink/mirror arrow trap summoner I had a lot of fun with in the last weeks of perandus and was planning on playing in prophecy. It was a quite strong build but not a top tier, and change to cluster traps hurt it a lot to a point it's no longer that fun to play.

Then I found that 2.3 buffed shield charge is nice. So I decided to go with Doryani's Fist + Crown of Eyes + Elementalist to make a hipster VMS-like build, and it worked, it was fun, it had potential. Couple days in the league and you nerfed it to a point I won't be playing it anymore.

+

The sound changes that don't suit my tastes. Especially when the music and background sounds are muted while your character or npc speaks.

Prophecies just after a few days are starting to be more annoying than rewarding. No rare monsters spawning for the "slay powerfull foe that will drop unique" prophecy even after couple dozens of instances created, or tempests not spawning.

The fact that you decided to adress a chaos conversion problem in the worst possible way by retroactively nerfing items and you called it a "system change".

ok, that's about enough of me ranting.
What a rollercoaster ride for the Abyssus market. Glad i didnt buy one yet and waste time rolling this build.

Seems out of step with GGGs usual handling of changes mid-league. For non-CoC SCers, this is the feeling of Charlie Brown getting the football pulled away by Lucy. Bad feeling for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info