[2.4] Silly Toy: 5M+ DPS Flicker, 2h/1h variants, poison 100% crit, with Cospri's Will

can we put flickerstrike in the hiltless sword or is that a bad idea?
"
Penguian wrote:
can we put flickerstrike in the hiltless sword or is that a bad idea?

Depends on your Life Leech I guess.. I used Hiltless when I was still levelling on low lvl and from the moment I switched to the sword two things happened - I was finally able to spec fully into Flicker, because I just turned everything into dirt and I needed to be really cautious with spamming, because I'd just become dirt myself without being cautious. Then I bought Daresso's Defiance and everything was just fine. Switched to Corpri's Will and Exquisite Blade on higher level, would recomment Hiltless + Daresso's + some added lifesteal on lower levels tho.
Last edited by benak on Sep 22, 2016, 3:42:40 PM
Hello,

u cought my interesst with that build :)

If u are intressted in, lets try to max it out in defence and offence.

msg me ingame

ign: skalpo
Mirror Service for No.1 Harbinger Bow, Leg Multi Quiver, Zodiac Leather, Exquisite Blade and more: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/773474

Items Im looking for: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1232835

ign: Skalpo
Look like it's an "adware" !
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Any updates? is this build still viable?

im playing on the atlas/essence league and i dont know if this build can do last 16 tier maps or if its even possible to kill the shaper

so if anyone is playing build like this can you please answer
if you want to do the shaper finger in the nose, do not use this build.

Dont! you will need atleast 7K hp / 10K es to handle an error. this build is too squishy for thoses things. ( like 90% of the glass cannon builds)

Same problem for uber atziri: it's doable but not deathless.

Maps t15 are easily doable. only core malachai can be problematic because of the lack of potions and phase split.

T16 bosses are another story. 4500 hp and no mitigation (only eva and fortify) is nnnnnnooooooooooooot viable!

So ... the point is to clear maps at a georgeous speed, kill t15 bosses or less under the second. Flicker strike has also a lot of downsides, it sucks at killing bosses with phases because you need to reload the charges!

HOWEVER! the concept of the build can be used to make a more tankish one, especially with hegemony's era + earth quake. Also, if we find a way to generate power charges, we could remove assassin's mark and use enfeeble instead. Then with a different optimized path reach 5500+ hp with decent life regen. OR bow user, or wander!

build lvl 96

197% life with 4 jewel 6% life: 221%
http://exilecraft.org/#AAAAAwYAAF4B3AUtBbUGcAeZCC4IsQmWEJIUIBUgFr8Zjhm0I/Yk/SaVLOktgy5TMHwxnjIyNZI2PTfUOQ464T7PP/xDMUd+TI5Nkk3jTp9QR1FHVUtZ8FoaXkVfP2HiYqxlTWqMbAhsjG1sbztwUnTtdf1343gNeHp5aHp/eu99dYRvhKKE2YTvhrOHaonTjAuMNo19jb+S85d5naqi2aOKplepJ6luqZSw2LTFtUi18rl8vG+9Nr3mvqfAGsEEwuzDM8gU02/TftQj1ELYvdmG2sHb5+N15FHnVOhm7LDtP+2D7g7vDu968YryRfVv9qP66/4K/o/+uv/e

it needs:

bandit quest: power charge
and

in the shadow area to take the frenzy, the power and the 5% life + elemental res nodes.

With such setup you are caped at 95% crit without items (with 6 power charges)! and your accuracy will be very good.

expected life 5500 HP more or less, with cospri's will.

blood dance is unneeded if you do not use flicker strike, fairgraves is unneeeded if you do not use vinktar or use an anti shock flask instead.

The max you could reach would be 6K hp, with enfeeble or temporal chain.

Without instant leech (no legacy vinktar), the survivability will be difficult! So atziri's gloves would be helpfull.

To generate power charges: CWDT+ BV + power on crit , and hegemony era + lion's roar. It should be enough!

Of course the dps will be lower :P

It's actually harder to make a similar build with starforge because of the lack of crit.

Also : THIS IS NOT enough to do shaper deathless ;) 5500 hp + fortify + enfeeble is still squishy :P but i believe it's the tankiest setup for this build. Especially with Earth quake crit.

With kaom's heart we can reach 6500 hp , but we need to remove two rings to use void heart+doedre damning : a loss of resistance and physical damage/accuracy, plus lack of hexproof.
Last edited by Geisalt on Oct 2, 2016, 3:58:44 PM
Aloha Geisalt,

Remember me from a few pages back (finally reforged my sword)? Check ittt. Grinded harder than rodney mullen in Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1.

Your build is absolutely insane. Absurd. The damage is just savage. Also learned a TON about PoE while building it.
Could you check my gear and tree and give some advice if u got some time (i definitely did some dumb stuff and some of my gear is just not ideal)?

-Waiting for Vorici 8 so i can change colors of gloves (bah humbug flame dash) and buy +1 frenzy sharks that are not ridiculously overpriced

Regards,

EW

Edit: This is an Essence build
Last edited by HPinstinct on Oct 5, 2016, 7:26:16 AM
"
Aloha Geisalt,

Remember me from a few pages back (finally reforged my sword)? Check ittt. Grinded harder than rodney mullen in Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1.

Your build is absolutely insane. Absurd. The damage is just savage. Also learned a TON about PoE while building it.
Could you check my gear and tree and give some advice if u got some time (i definitely did some dumb stuff and some of my gear is just not ideal)?

-Waiting for Vorici 8 so i can change colors of gloves (bah humbug flame dash) and buy +1 frenzy sharks that are not ridiculously overpriced

Regards,

EW

Edit: This is an Essence build

Wooooooow you have actually farmed all this stuff in Essence league? Dang man, it's crazy ! o_o

Great gear! beasty sword! awesome FB!

So, i dont know if the molten shell is usefull, -50% armor with acrobatic :p
self cast BV is interresting, especially with it's duration :)
Leap slam is a life changer, especially with fortify yeah!

I suppose the only change, if you wish, is to drop the unlegacy vinktar. and take take another flask 'basalt or toh.

Then you may use Vaal lightning trap + increased duration to shock bosses. You lose a bit of time to place the trap but you gain a defensive flask. It's a matter of taste.
Yessir farmed my damn ass off. Those FB took awhile to save for tho haha. A sword like yours doesn't exist in Essence yet so I had to make my own with Alts and Regals.

I'm likely wrong but since molten shell breaks after a certain dmg threshold, I.e. breaks after taking 600 dmg, won't that still help me even with acrobatics?

Also, since I also have 100% bleed would Rapid Decay work better? I feel like the increased chaos dmg of VM is still better due to scaling but figured I'd ask.

And I like Vessel too much to get rid of it. Maybe for shaper and t16 I'll try that method but for now I kick to much ass to slow down. So far my speed of kills is what keep me alive hahaha.

Yeah I like self cast BV so far. Bosses like uber lab where u gotta go in with no charges it helps a lot. Plus it last 10 seconds and as you know just about every map boss up to t15 dies in the first second (savagery).

Thanks again for the help
Last edited by HPinstinct on Oct 5, 2016, 1:14:37 PM
rapid decay will improve bleeding and poison by 39% but reduces duration of poison by 15%.

For bleeding the additionnal damage is great! and duration doesnt matter.

It's reduced duration and no less. So the poison duration is a bit lower, countered by increased duration in the tree.

At first sight, it seems interresting but!

Void manipulation boosts the 25% of atziri's promise, 30% of unholy might (if you use a malicious intent) plus the ascendancy bonus of 20% physical as chaos, at total of 45 - 75% of your physical damage as chaos is improved by this void manipulation. Then it doubledips on poison.

So rapid decay cannot be better, unless you fight a monster immune to chaos damage!

for molten shell, it grants armor (300?) but doesnt reduce damage taken directly despites it's wording, instead you could use something else. It really does nothing for this build. :P 300 armor is not helpfull at all

Thx for your interrest in this build :3
Last edited by Geisalt on Oct 8, 2016, 12:12:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info