[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

Hillo Amigo!
Started this build yesterday and I got a question regarding the upgrade order of items.. Since I'm not able to buy a Reach of the Council or Cospri's (will start with Snakebites as gloves) - what should be the first item I try to get currency for?? (maybe with a brief explanation <3)

Thanks for your well written and formatted guide! Cheers, Timmi
Last edited by ThisIsTimmy on Jul 8, 2016, 8:04:20 AM
"
ThisIsTimmy wrote:
Hillo Amigo!
Started this build yesterday and I got a question regarding the upgrade order of items.. Since I'm not able to buy a Reach of the Council or Cospri's (will start with Snakebites as gloves) - what should be the first item I try to get currency for?? (maybe with a brief explanation <3)

Thanks for your well written and formatted guide! Cheers, Timmi

Well, if you have only got the snakebites then i'd recommend this order:

Drillneck (just too good when also using the pierce gem)
Tabula Rasa (cheap beginners 6-link)

After this there are two major options. Either Cospri's, or Reach. I would recommend buying the Reach of the council first, as that benefits your other gear straight away. The cospris requires alot of gear changes, such as curse on hit corruption on gloves etc.
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Has anyone suggested the single target barrage attack have faster attacks/added chaos be replaced with... Trap?

Assuming barrage trap *works* (haven't tried it yet), I think laying 3 barrage traps should take out uber atziri's split phase in one go (so you can focus only on dodging until poison kills her. Which should be fast as well?) with no accidental reflect chance (if you're bad at recognizing the mirror). Poison double dips on trap damage, which seems pretty insane in this case considering she should be taking 26 extra-buffed poison stacks with vulnerability-on-hit gloves and cospri's and a +1 arrow corruption on drillneck.... Hell, even without the +1 drillneck it's 23 poison stacks. Honestly I think that's enough even for uber atziri with that kind of damage.
Last edited by codetaku on Jul 8, 2016, 9:34:51 AM
Thanks for the guide, I'm in my 40s now and everything is relatively smooth. I have a question about generating frenzy charges. Do we generate it with "frenzy" skill or is there other way? (and is there a different technique for budget/cheap version of gear? ) thanks!
"
MyJellyBelly wrote:
Thanks for the guide, I'm in my 40s now and everything is relatively smooth. I have a question about generating frenzy charges. Do we generate it with "frenzy" skill or is there other way? (and is there a different technique for budget/cheap version of gear? ) thanks!

We can alsouse blood rage, but use it on your own risk, if running Vaal Pact

The cheap version is listed under budget gear options :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Has anyone suggested the single target barrage attack have faster attacks/added chaos be replaced with... Trap?

Assuming barrage trap *works* (haven't tried it yet), I think laying 3 barrage traps should take out uber atziri's split phase in one go (so you can focus only on dodging until poison kills her. Which should be fast as well?) with no accidental reflect chance (if you're bad at recognizing the mirror). Poison double dips on trap damage, which seems pretty insane in this case considering she should be taking 26 extra-buffed poison stacks with vulnerability-on-hit gloves and cospri's and a +1 arrow corruption on drillneck.... Hell, even without the +1 drillneck it's 23 poison stacks. Honestly I think that's enough even for uber atziri with that kind of damage.

Thanks for the suggestion! will test it
how should i replace things if im in std?
I don´t have currency to buy the Cospri,it´s possible to replace with a belly or a Rare armor?
Last edited by SpitfireXD on Jul 8, 2016, 11:28:45 PM
"
MyJellyBelly wrote:
and is there a different technique for budget/cheap version of gear? ) thanks!

thanks for reply. I meant if there is a different technique generating frenzy charges with budget/expensive gear. Also, without the snakebites, how do we apply poison?
Last edited by MyJellyBelly on Jul 9, 2016, 6:25:05 AM
Hm, what's with not taking the Aspect of the Eagle node?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info