[2.6][Assassin] TheAmigoReach! Reach of the Council Insane Poison DPS! -UBER/TWINNED CORE DOWN

Tested Point Blank (Keynode)

Even more op with it, also makes it safer against reflects and just hit way harder vs bosses. Would recommend to try it.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"

Even more op with it, also makes it safer against reflects and just hit way harder vs bosses. Would recommend to try it.

Hi,

your tree looks interesting and i tried spec to urs but i see u didnt take much life nodes though u got some really nice gear. can i know ur current hp and dps?

thanks for pointing out pointblank btw :D

Cheers,

Last edited by MusicalMind on Jul 6, 2016, 9:58:47 AM
"
MusicalMind wrote:
"

Hi,

your tree looks interesting and i tried spec to urs but i see u didnt take much life nodes though u got some really nice gear. can i know ur current hp and dps?

thanks for pointing out pointblank btw :D

Cheers,

ye i went full glasscanon (60K barrage / 110K TS with charges),
not going to lvl past 90 imo, just doing uber labs and atziri.

3,8k i'll have at 90 w/ maligaro gloves (Acuity maybe 4K)
level 92 i'd get a jewel (another 7%hp)
level 93+ i'd take more lifenodes (ranger area 4% per node)

so 4.5k at 95ish maybe (havnt oak for normal bandits, went with 10@res)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jul 6, 2016, 12:59:55 PM
Just did my first Pale Council map today. Bow dropped. 62 fuses later:

I wanna now reroll for this bow but I cant decide what class and build to pick. Is really assasin best choicde for this? Looks pretty popular. Also I played Chaos Ice trapper in perandus, damage was great but I was very squishy, its this build more "safe"?

Also anyone killed Uber Atziri with this build?
Last edited by Asag on Jul 6, 2016, 3:37:34 PM
"
Asag wrote:
Just did my first Pale Council map today. Bow dropped. 62 fuses later:

I wanna now reroll for this bow but I cant decide what class and build to pick. Is really assasin best choicde for this? Looks pretty popular. Also I played Chaos Ice trapper in perandus, damage was great but I was very squishy, its this build more "safe"?

Also anyone killed Uber Atziri with this build?

Well i know a guy who made a similar build, jsut using barrage instead, and he killed uber atziri with 2 deaths. This build is not squishy as long as you dont try to facetank everything, instead try and stay behind :D
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Love the build so far. Level 50. At what point should I take Vaal pact?
"

once you start dying to reflect :P -i'd recommend once you get lvl 80+ atleast :D
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
"

once you start dying to reflect :P -i'd recommend once you get lvl 80+ atleast :D

Ok, thanks!

Also, would you recommend someone in my case, who is only using opus+drillneck atm so 3 projectiles, to run something like GMP in my tabula?

Using your 6l gems right now, but not sure if taking out something else for gmp would give me more damage overall before I get a reach.

EDIT: Just saw someone else asked this. Nevermind!
Last edited by bigfatpat on Jul 6, 2016, 9:07:38 PM
I apologize if this question was answered already, but is IR necessary for this particular build? I don't know if IR is good since I never used it before on an eva-based character, so if someone would note pros and cons of using IR I'd appreciate it very much.
"
klaymored wrote:
I apologize if this question was answered already, but is IR necessary for this particular build? I don't know if IR is good since I never used it before on an eva-based character, so if someone would note pros and cons of using IR I'd appreciate it very much.

Well, i don't know what's the best solution, (you will have to test that yourself), but there are definitely some pros with IR.

Pros:
Reflect is not nearly as dangerous.
Can survive uber izaro's big cleave attack
High armour generally means that you dont take as much spike damage from enemies

Cons:
No evasion, you will get hit all the time
Can't pick up acrobatics because it lowers the armour too much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info