EARTHQUAKE2.4 Double DOT, KILL ANY BOSS ONLY 1 HIT

It's true that you lose the chaos resist and 20% extra chaos damage,example: 30% more poison dmg with poison + 20% dmg chaos (ring) is more than C.effect or addedfire :)
g
Last edited by Trevoh on Jun 13, 2016, 9:07:26 PM
Great! thanks for the explanation, now i understund the different and I'll go for poision, the last question, is worth it go for atziri disfavour and ming ring ? or is good go for Hezamana axe and the voidbreaker? i cant test this without the disfavour :P, with the first option gain more dmg and chaos resist but is expensive, thanks again for the help
one detail you use Vunerability with blaphemy and artic armour plus grace, how do you run all together without reduced mana reserved?

"
pachuX84 wrote:
one detail you use Vunerability with blaphemy and artic armour plus grace, how do you run all together without reduced mana reserved?

in fact the maximum damage is only obtained with disfavour, which is when the build gets to the state of complete as in video

on the buds are 2 settings

Attack - (blasphemy + vulnerability) + grace + (+ CWDT chaos golem)
defense - Grace + arctic armor + (CWDT + Enfeeble) only can not use it to atziri because it reflects the curse back
Last edited by Trevoh on Jun 13, 2016, 9:07:51 PM
is this build work for uber atziri? :p or It can only go for uber lab
question of Auras, so curse with grace is better than HOA and hatred? thanks

about the uber atziri already killed once but it was before posting the building and I ended not recording, I'm planning to make 1 video detailing how does the uber only I lack resources (exalted)

auras on again explaining ~
the difference between physical damage, elemental and over time

physical damage - suffers a reduction only by physical defense, mitigation
elemental damage - reduction of the reductions of elemental damage (fire resistance)

most mobs hardly have resistance to physical damage but most of the mobs have resistance to elemental damage around 45% to 60% and may reach even more depending on the boss

They have realized that the elemental always hits unless the physical? and the yellow monsters usually suffer far less damage than others?

for this reason I chose the physical damage with damage over time it does not suffer the problem that the elemental damage on the game

Last edited by Trevoh on Jun 14, 2016, 8:19:39 PM
What setup of gems should i use if i have a "blood reaper headman axe" and 5 links
"
tenme1 wrote:
What setup of gems should i use if i have a "blood reaper headman axe" and 5 links

in the order

1earthquake + 2melee physical damage + 3less duration + 4concetrated effect + 5poison +6 rapid decay

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info