EARTHQUAKE2.4 Double DOT, KILL ANY BOSS ONLY 1 HIT

really work for me, hit kill everyone '-'
core t15 double boss uploaded
Pseudo-melee, 10% inc dmg taken, 180% inc hp, no/low armour%.
You will die to sneeze even in t8 and arctic armour works only if you are standing still btw.

Your version is HELL expensive in "cheap" context to make it work.
Last edited by KawaiiLoli on Jun 11, 2016, 8:55:16 PM

probably have not seen the videos and did not look right to build it had looked know that q kill the boss with 1 hit, hold malacai and any other boss is actually has 201% increase in life, look to build first before talking this
So Ive been trying out your build and im having a lot of fun with it! Thank you for sharing! Any tips on what I should focus on next for my gear?

Spoiler

Also, could you show your flasks? Thanks again for the build!
Last edited by Khesahn20 on Jun 12, 2016, 2:13:21 PM
I got voidheart on it, should I really link poison + rapid decay on it? becsue void heart already have poison on it, or I just use rapid decay and take out poison , is rapid decay still work on voidheart poison?
"
fkfkfk100 wrote:
I got voidheart on it, should I really link poison + rapid decay on it? becsue void heart already have poison on it, or I just use rapid decay and take out poison , is rapid decay still work on voidheart poison?

this doubt is very similar to mine, poison gem gives large increase in damage with poison then I see another gem that will further improve this situation, maybe '' melee damage on full life '' but it would be difficult it will keep full life .

It would be great if you guys could try and tell here which way was best
this is what im linking
, since voidheart gave me poison on hit, I don't wanna waste a slot a use a poison with 5L, I know poison game give me more damage. my question is will Rapid Decay Effect the poison that void heart gave me? or It will only increase damage when I link it with poison gem?

Also I dont know about poison and bleeding DPS but add fire damage + HOA + WED + Hated the tooltip DPS is way more then this version...so I dont know which is better
Last edited by fkfkfk100 on Jun 12, 2016, 8:11:01 PM
"
fkfkfk100 wrote:
this is what im linking
, since voidheart gave me poison on hit, I don't wanna waste a slot a use a poison with 5L, I know poison game give me more damage. my question is will Rapid Decay Effect the poison that void heart gave me? or It will only increase damage when I link it with poison gem?

Also I dont know about poison and bleeding DPS but add fire damage + HOA + WED + Hated the tooltip DPS is way more then this version...so I dont know which is better

read with attention
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bleed
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poison

poison = physical + chaos
bleed = only physical

but according a friend, concentrated effect effect and lesser duration only affects the poison if it is linked with the weapon '' why you should keep the gem poison '' but in your situation 5 link already having ring with poison, it is best to put rapid decay (can test but I believe that the poison no more damage than the decay rapid) but you can try and say what you think when it hits on enemies

another thing I wanted to talk about is that quite liked the idea of using the belly beast, for me is one of the alternative items that help in the beginning of the game

the tooltip appears 60 000 but actually the owner reaches more than 250,000 per second without flasks, do not be fooled by the false numbers caused by elemental damage
Last edited by Trevoh on Jun 12, 2016, 8:46:16 PM
Hi first of all good build! :)

My question is related to the links and poison, if I have "Hezmana's blood vaal ax" excelent dps 6 Link. and void ring. should use poison or exchange it for another gem with more damage, whether or added C.effect fire or Increased area of effect :)

because we would have the posion and bleeding, you need not spend much in disfavour Atziri and all those exalteds go for fusings for the Hezmana link, you who think? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info