Path of Exile 2.3.0 Launch and Follow-up Patches

I can't play right now to check, but until last Sunday my game was often freezing during loading screens, and only during loading screens. The music keeps playing and I can hear monsters attacking while I'm stuck in the screen, and after about 10 seconds the server kicks me out. This crash also can happen when I choose one of my character after the login, not just when I'm playing the game inside a zone.
Last edited by Synchrotron on Jun 6, 2016, 12:22:00 PM
"
Disabled background preloading on Windows XP to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.

I see what you did there, GGG! Kappa
"
I'm getting loads of lag during load screens, when entering a town or new area it takes way longer to load. Then when I try and move I have stuttering and lag but eventually comes right as long as I don't leave the area.

Exactly this ^^. Besides, in my case it takes less time to load the log in screen (which is great), but then when I click character selection the game freezes and it's basically another round of loading.
Last edited by pathfinding on Jun 6, 2016, 12:33:47 PM

Game runs better, sound is awesome, Prophecy is very fun.

I hope Prophecy makes it to the core game and that performance gets better and better.(all fps drops due to ground effects, extra gore, party play etc.)

Nice work.Best Arpg.

Waiting for pay raise to support again !
"
Fixed a bug where prophecies related to crafting could be completed by anyone in the town of the person with the Prophecy.

That must be how my transmute prophecy was fulfilled by itself the other day :|
"
Redblade wrote:
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
Melee is fine so far. EQ Slayer works pretty fine.

EQ isn't melee...I'd categorize it as physical AOE if anything. Melee would be skills that require name locking and without a proper buff to melee splash or the name locking requirement they won't compete any time soon.

Agreed. EQ is not Melee. To the point of this patch - primary melee skill options is very thin if you have played the game for some time.
Earthquake - Submerged Passage - RIP Sound
TFIGEGKTB
whutt are people still using windows xp?!
thanks for everthing you are awsome ggg
Well,the new way how client manages loading assets has finally enabled me to properly play in lockstep. While there are some issues,such as heavy game stutters in certain zones because of asset loading,after it's done,the area and any other area in that play session runs almost perfectly.

Overall the performance boost is rather huge with few drawbacks that are in most cases temporary,and that is right after the launch. I expect they still have some fixing and optimization to do,so it's gonna get even better.
No rest for the wicked.
Terrible sound - LA sounds like a hammer not a thunder bolt; occasionally sound dissapear; missing voices of NPC.
I have so many lags right now and game is unplayable.
Died 2 times because of screen freeze.
Awesome patch. Time to quit game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info