Path of Exile 2.3.0 Launch and Follow-up Patches

GGG, tnx for fixing audio bugs - all just fine now =_=)/
When npc or your character talk is lowers the volume of the game. Getting annoying hearing my char say, I need a moment to catch my breath or w/e all the time lol
Sound issues have not repeated themselves, thank you!!! :D
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
login loads fast updates are slow and character selection and loading from one instance to another is slow and when the game crashes which is more often now than last league the game jus freezes up then i have to close it or force close it and restart the entire game to continue to play, only a few times did my graphics card stop working unexpectedly,i am thankful that you and your team are working hard at making this game compatible with older systems like mine
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
Really appreciated the hard and fast work of GGG on fixes.
Honestly.

But unfortunately I am still having sound breaks.

The water sounds (ambient sound) in any location, ie. Act 2 town, or the waterfalls in caves in Act 1.
I stand nearby a source of water and water sound is played, streaming, but at once the sounds gets interrupted and starts playing again after short time until the loop repeats and break again to start again...
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
My game is still crashing if I enable sounds. Was doing a map when it crashed, running windows 10.
Disabled the sound for now since this is the only way I can play without any crashes.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
"
BaggerX wrote:
Having a lot of fun so far. The prophecies actually make leveling slightly more interesting than before. Hopefully this league will be as much fun as the last one.

Thanks for all the hard work on these early patches!
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
"
xBoneshocKx wrote:
login loads fast updates are slow and character selection and loading from one instance to another is slow and when the game crashes which is more often now than last league the game jus freezes up then i have to close it or force close it and restart the entire game to continue to play, only a few times did my graphics card stop working unexpectedly,i am thankful that you and your team are working hard at making this game compatible with older systems like mine

This happens to me as well, the initial load screen is super fast now but my game just freezes sometime when I enter an area for the first time, even towns.
Getting 30 sec loading screens after playing couple hours and also 12k ms lag spikes while entering towns. This is getting out hands.
Where are the 2.0.3e Hotfix patch notes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info