2H Sword Crit Lacerate project by fiqst

Yeah with flicker strike, impact is best.

I used endless Hunter for the over kill leech but it's not that useful, maybe the stun might but more effective.

Flicker works pretty well, you can easily try it. I did it with the Gladiator class since you can get more chance for frenzy on kill
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
I have a problem i don't seem to have crit have about 15% at level 79
"
Permanent wrote:
I have a problem i don't seem to have crit have about 15% at level 79

Use increased critical strikes gem.

The sword you own may not be suited for a crit build and if that's the case, you're better off choosing RT and spending the crit points into damage.
I do but i still seem to have low crit chance maybe it's the weapon currently im using the Doomsower sword but im looking to upgrade it
I seem to get hit pretty hard with abyssus on should i get a lightning coil insted of the carcass jack? is it worth losing the area effect and damage ?
"
Permanent wrote:
I seem to get hit pretty hard with abyssus on should i get a lightning coil insted of the carcass jack? is it worth losing the area effect and damage ?

lightning coil is better. The loss in aoe is not that important.

The further along this game goes, it seems that the enemies are one-shotting players more and more often, and players themselves are dealing out more and more damage.

i think Abyssus is becoming redundant, it almost doubles your damage compared to a rare helmet, but nowadays you destroy packs almost as fast without it. The added danger it puts you in is no longer worth it.

Instead, get a Starkonja.
Is it better to get a starforge rather than a rare one like yours?
Starforge has only 5% base crit chance...

Actually 2h physical crit sword build will work only with decent crafted Exquisite Blade (t1-t2 crit/p.dmg/attack speed rolls), since you will not be able to sustain end game content with Abyssus. And RT Starforge will easily outperform average crit sword + Rat's Nest.
Last edited by GreenSubmarine on Dec 27, 2016, 10:09:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info