2.3.0c Hotfix

HERE'S TO FIGURING OUT THE SOUND ISSUES SOON!!!!
Awesome stuff GGG, keep em coming.
#NeverGoing90
"
Mahona wrote:
HERE'S TO FIGURING OUT THE SOUND ISSUES SOON!!!!

This GGG please
eben
Aww, I was so excited about all that new deco, especially the Tora plants and the animated cogs and stuff. :( Hope to see it all in the game for real soon. (At least I hadn't actually replaced my existing hideout with a blank canvas yet.)
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
Not sure if this will work for anyone else. On the sound tab of the options menu, I change the device to Communication headphones from Speaker/headphones and hit the save button. Then switch back to speaker/headphones option and save again and the sound returns. Its less annoying and better than having to restart the client.
Fixed a problem where certain unreleased hideout decorations were available early..

I HATE YOU
fuck em
I've been having very large lag spikes lately while in combat. From what I can tell, it happens as an enemy or a group is destroyed. The lag lasts about 3 seconds long. It's happened twice today so far.
"
Can you guys at GGG fix this bug too? I died in Temp HC League and in the Ladders it said "A character killed in Hardcore is moved to its parent league.", but I respawned just in Standard League :/

Standard IS the parent league.
Yup.
Still waiting for the ascendcy changes everyone is talking about to appear in the patch notes... or was this just a change you had to know what it was before, you know a ninja change that the devs don't tell so the regular folk can know ? ?
Give back my lava haku decorations :(
So Hardcore, So Nemesis, So Awsom.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info