2.3.0b Patch Notes

"
Mootthemad wrote:
tfw people still use xp, thinking ggg should support it even tho microsft stopped supporting it as well

I know xp is really old but as long as the minimum system requirements says that the minimum os is Xp ,they need to support it otherwise they just lieing to their customers.
If they change it to win 7 or something else i will accept it that my os is too old , but until then i will expect that they support it.
Last edited by Narnis on Jun 4, 2016, 4:21:37 AM
Need a fix with sound crash plz, my whole computer want to play like Bernardo from zorro when i run PoE :(
"
D4wdl wrote:
When is lacerate sound effect completely killing the sound on and off gonna be fixed?

It is literally unplayable with sound on.

True. Sound is broken but especially with Lacreate and in areas like Merevil's Cavern etc.
I like how you are constantly working on bug fixes. Keep it up!
Last edited by Akimbow on Jun 4, 2016, 5:44:30 AM
Disabled background preloading on Windows XP to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.

HAHAHHAHAH
Since the GGG crew have to be polite and civil, and can't say what they're probably thinking, I'm going to say it for them:

FFS PEOPLE UPDATE YOUR DAMNED OPERATING SYSTEM WINDOWS XP IS DEAD ALREADY!!
Reep sound FeelsBadMan ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'̵͇̿̿
I had played since the Prophecy launch for a few hours and received one minor patch but before 2.3.0b.

I had three notable issues. They were:

1). The game's crash in Predictive mode. Seemed to got fixed after that tiny patch.

2). A random sound loss. I had to turn off Reverb in Options to fix it.

3). And the last is the sound itself. I am far away from being a musician, but the sound was cracking like a chinese firework. It was kinda being gobbled by something as more sound sources came in. Like they were cut off and thrown away right along with the performance. Not the sound as a whole, just random distinct samples. Also, the quality of sound has been changed, it is went far worse if compared to all I've heard so far before 2.3.0.

I am glad to discover 2.3.0b and hope some of the problems related to the sound are vanished. I want to point out GGG is kinda quick on fixing.
While I know my PC is way overdue for an upgrade I'm always loath to do it until I have to - It's always a load of hassle for a new OS that's bloated with a load of 'features' I don't wan't. I'd still be on '95 if I had my way....
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
What is this SHIT?!?!

After the patch with my level 83 Shadow cannot pass without die at leves 74 map!!!!!!Before patch this character pass a level 76-78 map without problem!!

The update not given ANYTHING, but the sound is terrible, the game is unplayable!!!!

Why i needed this?!?! DEAR GGG, YOU HAVE TOO MANY PLAYERS?!?!

I Help you! I not play (and not pay of course) as long as not fix this!

The market full of other, good games...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info