[2.4 Video Guide] Inquisitor/Elementalist's Ice Nova SHATTER Crit Build! [HC/SC Viable]

Can the build handle Atziri? And if not, what changes would you make to do so?
For the Elementalist version why not use Liege of the Primordial instead of Pendulum of Destruction?

You get:
- 40% increased damage
- Double the bonuses of both of your golems (!)
- Another meat shield
- Immunity of your golems to elemental damage
- 3% additional chance to freeze

As opposed to 100% increased damage and 25% increased AoE, both of which are turned off 60% of the time, plus a bit cast speed. Maybe I'm missing something but LoP seems vastly superior.
Last edited by Jojas on Jun 24, 2016, 1:20:46 AM
"
Guys, the build is 100% hardcore viable. I only play in hardcore, I would never make a build that would have good survivability. If you guys are having trouble with survivability at your current stage it has something to do with your gear.

I have tested this build in tier 14 maps and survived easily - even against nasty damage map mods.

If the build wasn't hardcore viable I would never put that in the title or advertise the build as such.

Well, I agree that it is a good build and that it can handle most of the nasty type of maps, but it definitely has problems against phys dmg and that is a fact. I am not talking about trash clear where everything is frozen and gameplay is easy AF, but most problem comes against bosses where vaal discipline is used ONCE per fight and is useless, where huuge hits just one shots you. Would really like to see how you do heavy phys fights on HC with setup you have in the guide.
i have 87lvl with 5lcarcass on this build think to put crit multiplier than controlled destruction ^^
"
Jojas wrote:
For the Elementalist version why not use Liege of the Primordial instead of Pendulum of Destruction?

You get:
- 40% increased damage
- Double the bonuses of both of your golems (!)
- Another meat shield
- Immunity of your golems to elemental damage
- 3% additional chance to freeze

As opposed to 100% increased damage and 25% increased AoE, both of which are turned off 60% of the time, plus a bit cast speed. Maybe I'm missing something but LoP seems vastly superior.

To sum up: If we're using Stone and Ice golem we get:
- 105 more mana regen,
- 60% crit chance,
- 60% accuracy (irrelevant);

+ what Jojas wrote.

I belive this is more reliable option.
i dont understand one thing how the **** the mobs die faster with imperial skeen 21k dps than wand 31k dps wtf i have tabula rasa and on 6gem put crit multiplier and with 5power 3endurance 3 frenzy vaal haste i have 64k dps and with imperial skeen and carcass i have 30k and mobs die faster LOL
Great guide yet again. Fun to play, easy to level, I haven't gotten it to maps yet but that's more due to my own stupidity than any fault of the guide. I've got a really bad tendency to open unid'd chests and RIP to getting frozen, or just smashed by rogue exiles or something else that pops out.

Anyway, highly recommend this guide to anyone looking for something out of the ordinary, or if you're like me and played Diablo 2 for any length of time and found yourself wishing that Nova was a better skill, here you go. Satisfying my hopes and dreams right here.
Maybe will be nice if u add in the build spec "CONS: Not viable for normal atziri, not viable for uber lab".

Very nice build and funny. I can do all lvl maps without problems, but cant enjoy end-game.

Lvl 92 here
5900 life
1600 ES
@res 75+
chaos res 63
dmg buffed: flame 55k, ice nova 30k

EDIT forgot: All gems Q20, main and secondary attack, and auras & blasphemy

You can see my gear in my profile: Divinarius and 6L carcass.

I dont know what to do now, boring of maps. Searching a viable build for uber lab at least...

Cheers.
Last edited by DesDeCero on Jul 5, 2016, 2:54:45 PM
How do you gain endurancecharges for Immortal call in this build?
"
Aequila wrote:
How do you gain endurancecharges for Immortal call in this build?

Immortal Call was changed to have a base duration. You don't need to have any charges for it to work as it is needed for mitigation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info