[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
"
travisiscool wrote:
So for SC which would be best for maximum damage trickster or assassin? I feel assassin maybe more but rather the opinion of the creator, Thanks.

Assassin, Do you can even invest more in offensive rather than defensive points. I already did builds for softcore that only had Acrobatics, no MoM, no Phase Acrobatics.

Care to post the sc versions of assassin?
You think switching BV to cyclone would be optimal?
"
ElissaOriki wrote:
"
"
travisiscool wrote:
So for SC which would be best for maximum damage trickster or assassin? I feel assassin maybe more but rather the opinion of the creator, Thanks.

Assassin, Do you can even invest more in offensive rather than defensive points. I already did builds for softcore that only had Acrobatics, no MoM, no Phase Acrobatics.

Care to post the sc versions of assassin?

Well, Do you can try this build:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAIIQj6ZVrkSrPV8Es6IAXEDVuVS9Fe2Wi0GHtz4GcHp_LiOXlVJTl_SdqmKsbIwdvgPuM4cRLSL0EZZqjPVvyBQFtQVCQZbQ9Yw2VcaD25Uu8NVJUQcehG91_dRCtMU2PUyzj_ryRf4K_o864aZXTeMxnti9NZImlWHiVUsEB4LHKPrQH-_rCPRqQ7zq1CPr7sLsuJMc3I8arouw2MBmjb8dFGwLWfCEokyOMjIQkhewSosHmfIdwwnr9bmTMtF8g_emjmS2-u98PAW-iqEvmuBFnVNSoqMPxLjKO3xwUonTKgvrYxEv2fwJqsCa37CnCEVHbRmTJ3_GLJyPRg5IFr9d8rVI-eii2QAAAAA=

Pros: more damage (spell damage, critical chance/multiplier, can run a aura [75% mana reserved])
Cons: no MoM, no mana nodes (mana sustain only with Warlord's Mark), only Acrobatics (and reduced Block chance ) like means defensive, a bit lesser of maximum Life (-10%)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
If you had unlimited currency, what would the endgame items look like?

+1 curse amulet with despair/enfeeble for blasphemy?

Shaper chest with + critical chance to gems and X% of physical damage converted to elemental damage?

Also, would a critical spell damage shield be better or Stat sticks with +x% gained as elemental damage?

Also, would essence worm with hatred be good for end game?

Thanks.
Hi, i got an legacy Cospri's Will with +1 to socketed gems.
If I decided to use it (need to 6L it and get the right colors), which ascendacy would be better, trickster or assassin?
i can only imagine that this chest boosts the damage even more.

"
TheRealSin wrote:
You think switching BV to cyclone would be optimal?

I dont know, but is possible work with cyclone with the necessary changes in the passive tree.

"
Solthos wrote:
If you had unlimited currency, what would the endgame items look like?

+1 curse amulet with despair/enfeeble for blasphemy?

Shaper chest with + critical chance to gems and X% of physical damage converted to elemental damage?

Also, would a critical spell damage shield be better or Stat sticks with +x% gained as elemental damage?

Also, would essence worm with hatred be good for end game?

Thanks.

This depends on what kind of ultimate damage either. With Harness Void clearly GGG wants trickster to have some kind of reward for physical and/or elemental damage/builds with Trickster. This build is physical/poison, then the physical portion will be affected by Harness The Void. With The introdution of Shaped/Elder items in the 3.1 patch it is well worth getting items that give extra elemental damage (like Shaped weapons) that will have about 18% of your elemental damage as extra chaos damage.

This build has a portion of damage, about 20% of the total, such as poison damage, which is considerable. So if you want a BV build that causes only elemental damage, with conversions, you'll have to use PoB to simulate different scenarios and see if worth it (I did a little/quick simulation and it was not worth [using BV> echo> added fire> phy to lightning and other gems with Hrimsorrow, this poison build has higher damage, but better simulations may indicate otherwise]).

"
shura22 wrote:
If I decided to use it (need to 6L it and get the right colors), which ascendacy would be better, trickster or assassin?

To softcore league (this case legacy Cospri's Will) probably Assassin. It seems some people want a build of BV to farm the final contents to softcore. Then I'll include an option to the guide for this. I will also include an extreme hardcore version for those who think that to hardcore this build still does not offer enough defense. If the person does not care that the damage falls from 1 million to a 500k, no problem, I will also include.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 4, 2018, 8:59:45 AM
Playing similar build to that in Bhc; 79 atm
My tree is a bit different, i am stacking both hp and es(took some juicy es nodes) and using a ghost reaver, so my es is a actually a nice buffer, and i rarely get any health down.
Not using mom couse its pointless with 70% mana reserved and no mana stacked.
Went for escape artist to get free 320 flat es from cospri ;) Prob going to take patient reaper in uber labs(swift killer charge generation is okay, its free 16% More, free 160% crit and some cast/attack speed, but its inconsistent on bosses, and i have no problems clearing via mapping);
Prolongued pain is a an option, but i dont think that 15% more poison and some extra duration worth it.
So far, seems pretty safe, but poison damage is rly rly low(prob couse my gems are low lvl, or couse i am doing somethign wrong?)
Profile open ;)
"

"
shura22 wrote:

To softcore league (this case legacy Cospri's Will) probably Assassin. It seems some people want a build of BV to farm the final contents to softcore. Then I'll include an option to the guide for this. I will also include an extreme hardcore version for those who think that to hardcore this build still does not offer enough defense. If the person does not care that the damage falls from 1 million to a 500k, no problem, I will also include.

I would really appreciate it if you could do an end-game GGG standard version of this build, using maybe a legacy Cospri's Will, if thats the best option.
Looking at the assassin, it seems like a BiS chest.
Hiya i started using herald of the ash with the build is that ok or will it effect the poison?
"
Hiya i started using herald of the ash with the build is that ok or will it effect the poison?

Herald of Ash is fine and boosts dps / clear speed. I'm using it right now while mapping. It only adds damage and not convert, so it should be fine.

The Shaper killer version of the build used Herald of Ash too.

BTW, what do you guys think about the new unique helm, Fenumus' Toxins?
It has Chaos damage to spells, and increased poison damage per power charge.
Last edited by Solthos on Mar 5, 2018, 12:38:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info