[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
goralyn wrote:
Curious about the Assassin Version.

Haven't messed around with Blade Vortex in a while, If i remember correctly doesn't BV only hit 5 times per a sec? Meaning "recently" you could only get to 20 poison stacks per a 4secs, 20 poison stacks for 100% duration and not 400% via 20 stacks a sec.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blade_Vortex#Math_and_tables

You're right, I was not remembering BV's hit calculations per second from BV. I will make the changes in the topic but still it can be very interesting its use. But probably not as efficient as I was thinking before. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
So whats best Trickster or Assasin?
You are loading an older version of the Passive Skill Tree as it was in version 3.1.1. Please be aware that some art assets may not be present.

This is the message i get when i load the trickster tree's Anyone else getting this?
u said "8 charges (4 frenzy and 4 power) on bosses"

but there only ON kill proc. how u sustain cahrges on bosses?
"
xpoo wrote:
So whats best Trickster or Assasin?

It depends on the taste of each one, has pros and cons each.

"
You are loading an older version of the Passive Skill Tree as it was in version 3.1.1. Please be aware that some art assets may not be present.

This is the message i get when i load the trickster tree's Anyone else getting this?

I tested here, everything is working, use the Path of Building:
https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding

"
BizzzON wrote:
u said "8 charges (4 frenzy and 4 power) on bosses"

but there only ON kill proc. how u sustain cahrges on bosses?

I considered for the purpose of calculations the use of charges because, currently, almost all the bosses produce some minion. But if you want more realistic damage remove the use of the charges in PoB.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
no leveling trees?
HC ??? this is HC viable??? are u fucking kidding right , 4k hp whith low mana MOM ... no leech no acro/phase acro no armour well , GL on HC dude
"
S34G4T3 wrote:
no leveling trees?

Not, but Do you can have MoM before Brine King. :)

"
Rulky wrote:
HC ??? this is HC viable??? are u fucking kidding right , 4k hp whith low mana MOM ... no leech no acro/phase acro no armour well , GL on HC dude

This question sometimes appears here on the topic, but it is the first time I see a tone quite ironic like yours. It actually looks like you did not read the topic and posted a lame opinion.

Well first of all, it seems that you did not read the topic, because this build has LIFE AND MANA LEECH. The great loss of this build was the change in Vaal Pact and his removal to the Duelist. But this loss is relatively softened with Patient Reaper and, now, with 2% Life gain on kill.

About life, this build with reasonable gear gets 5k HP at level 90. Now it is even easier to achieve a higher level of life due to the buffs in life in the gear. If you use the PoB in all equipment that has flat life the life is just reasonable, that is, I have made an average estimate of the life of the gear.

Now the main means of damage mitigation of the build is MoM that boosts life to around 6.5K of effective life. That is, it is an amount of "life" MHP (mana + hp) very reasonable for those who are playing Shadow on the right side of the tree. Not to mention the numerous temporary defensive buffs that this build has or besides chance to block.

But thanks for speaking, despite your ironic comment, it's not all bad. What I can tell you is that this build is very flexible. By position of the tree it is possible to catch Acrobatics spending only 2 points. Reducing more points in damage (spending 4 points) can reach Phase Acrobatics. Removing more points of damage (spending 4 points) it is possible to catch Melding cluster (+15% increased life).

That is, those who want to invest more in defenses have options for this. Now I do not know if I'm going to put an extreme hardcore version like this, because as you know, hardcore is not just defenses, it's the best balance between offensive and defensive, where in many situations high damage is the best defense there is.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 2, 2018, 1:04:52 PM
So for SC which would be best for maximum damage trickster or assassin? I feel assassin maybe more but rather the opinion of the creator, Thanks.
"
travisiscool wrote:
So for SC which would be best for maximum damage trickster or assassin? I feel assassin maybe more but rather the opinion of the creator, Thanks.

Assassin, Do you can even invest more in offensive rather than defensive points. I already did builds for softcore that only had Acrobatics, no MoM, no Phase Acrobatics.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Mar 2, 2018, 4:25:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info