[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

I saw this video and it really seems to be an interesting addition. But this effect does not stack from what has been reported. Currently doubles the effect if dual wielding (it's a bug that will be fixed). Even not stacking the effect a build like yours that specializes in DoT and Chaos Damage would probably become a very powerful degenerative BV.

Your tree is nice, do tests and tell us if you can make a video. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
I was looking poe.trade and noticed that the price of Bino's Kitchen fell alarmingly, I did not know was so cheap. In Essence League 2c usually the cheapest. In standard is 5c. Then I'll buy one and take a test, I want to see if it would be effective and good one Bino's to stack poison in the enemies.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Does anyone have a good setup using Cospri's Will and this build as a Trickster? I just got a 5L Cospri's and would like to use it. I was following the crit version and am now lvl 90. Really excited to try this with Cospri's. I saw some people using Cospri's as Assassin but would prefer to stay as trickster if possible.
"
chaoticwon wrote:
Does anyone have a good setup using Cospri's Will and this build as a Trickster? I just got a 5L Cospri's and would like to use it. I was following the crit version and am now lvl 90. Really excited to try this with Cospri's. I saw some people using Cospri's as Assassin but would prefer to stay as trickster if possible.

So I figured those who use are only Assassin. Trickster has a good damage to clean even high tier maps. No cause millions of pure damage as topics with other BV builds but can cause millions of damage in poison stacks (the focus is to be tank and decent damage to clean things). I recommend using Cospri's with Warlord's Mark + Vulnerability or use Witchfire Brew (more free mana pool), its damage will be huge (more physical damage and additive DoT damage).
Guides made by me:
Can i farm uber lab with this build? I am currently 86 lvl, Izaro killed me with one hit in #2 fight
Last edited by CLassic4646 on Oct 1, 2016, 2:42:17 PM
For those interested in a 5L Cospris Will Atziri Run, here you go.
I have little experience with atziri runs and it was still pretty easy.
Feel free to ask questions :)

https://youtu.be/yf-_YRjI8Mk

My Gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by natherox on Oct 1, 2016, 9:53:18 PM
"
CLassic4646 wrote:
Can i farm uber lab with this build? I am currently 86 lvl, Izaro killed me with one hit in #2 fight

Yes you can, although I have made a video showing I facetank uber Izaro, I do not recommend you to do this.

Each day has a different roll to labyrinth and buffs, and it seems that Izaro also has some difference skills that he uses depending on the day. In the video I recorded it does not use, at any time, a blow he pulls the mace up and gives a powerful blow in the area close to it, like the blow of Voll. This is the most powerful blow it.

In a run I almost died for this blow even using the flasks at the right time, I was 300 life after this. What I recommend and I repeat (I have said on previous pages): Avoid the Izaro blows at any cost. And this build has enough speed to avoid this.

"
natherox wrote:

My Gear:

Nice natherox, I realized that you have little mana pool, you may not need to use clarity, which will free up a bit, do the test. If possible use a enlighteen to reduce your mana reserved. :)
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Oct 2, 2016, 9:24:54 AM
"
"
CLassic4646 wrote:

Yes you can, although I have made a video showing I facetank uber Izaro, I do not recommend you to do this.

Each day has a different roll to labyrinth and buffs, and it seems that Izaro also has some difference skills that he uses depending on the day. In the video I recorded it does not use, at any time, a blow he pulls the mace up and gives a powerful blow in the area close to it, like the blow of Voll. This is the most powerful blow it.

In a run I almost died for this blow even using the flasks at the right time, I was 300 life after this. What I recommend and I repeat (I have said on previous pages): Avoid the Izaro blows at any cost. And this build has enough speed to avoid this.

But then what is wrong in my build? If I am killed for Izaro 1 hit buffed by golems
Last edited by CLassic4646 on Oct 2, 2016, 1:03:14 PM
"
natherox wrote:

My Gear:

"
Nice natherox, I realized that you have little mana pool, you may not need to use clarity, which will free up a bit, do the test. If possible use a enlighteen to reduce your mana reserved. :)

I tried going without using clarity as you said and it worked perfectly fine. But i'm not sure id be able to get 3B1R on my boots for enlighten, blasphemy, vulnerability, and warlord's mark. May have to invest in another pair of boots. Thx for the advice :)
Last edited by natherox on Oct 2, 2016, 1:38:43 PM
"
CLassic4646 wrote:
"

But then what is wrong in my build? If I am killed for Izaro 1 hit by golems

Could you explain? Izaro is powered by 3 golems? If yes, it really is difficult. The ideal is to kill the 3 golems without allowing the Izaro touch them for the final battle easier.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Oct 2, 2016, 3:35:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info