[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
Jes00jes wrote:
"
"
gLaz-ok wrote:
Your Critical version CI without CI.
Fix it plz.

Ty, fixed. Sorry.

Would you recommend this for my second build, I just died on my ED at 60, for HARDCORE? If yes anything specific I should take note of as in which version and such.

What I recommend is to play with the versions "approved". Other versions I have not tested. If you want to try a CI keep in mind that MoM does not work with it, so will already miss the main feature of this build.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Sorry for noob question, but how we get frenzy charges with Ascendancy class Swift Killer?
Last edited by CLassic4646 on Sep 24, 2016, 8:12:51 AM
"
CLassic4646 wrote:
Sorry for noob question, but how we get frenzy charges with Ascendancy class Swift Killer?

You will have 15% of chance to gain frenzy charge ON KILL. Only killing enemies you have chance to gain (is little but usefull).
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Just curious as to why MoM is so important for the build. Isn't it effectively just another 30% life? I'm asking because I'm also trying to convert this to a CI build, mainly because I've never tried CI. I like the idea of tanky Trickster so I followed your passive tree instead of LiftingNerdBro's tree (Assassin based). But I'm pretty casual (ESC league) and don't expect to get to the highest maps anyway. I think I have a plan for the tree but don't have the gear yet or all the ES nodes to make the switch (only level 65 in Act 3 Merciless).

I must say that your build has been crushing things so far, even with just 4-links - very fun. The pop, pop, popcorn effect is very satisfying. I've died a bunch of times but mainly because I'm not particularly cautious (and most of the deaths were during ascendency trials on first attempts or not realizing I was bleeding to death in time).
"
RedRover57 wrote:
Just curious as to why MoM is so important for the build. Isn't it effectively just another 30% life? I'm asking because I'm also trying to convert this to a CI build, mainly because I've never tried CI. I like the idea of tanky Trickster so I followed your passive tree instead of LiftingNerdBro's tree (Assassin based). But I'm pretty casual (ESC league) and don't expect to get to the highest maps anyway. I think I have a plan for the tree but don't have the gear yet or all the ES nodes to make the switch (only level 65 in Act 3 Merciless).

I must say that your build has been crushing things so far, even with just 4-links - very fun. The pop, pop, popcorn effect is very satisfying. I've died a bunch of times but mainly because I'm not particularly cautious (and most of the deaths were during ascendency trials on first attempts or not realizing I was bleeding to death in time).

I'm glad you like this build.

About MoM, this build you'll use at least 2 items that give to you 18-20% of Damage taken gained as Mana when Hit. For small and medium hit it help a lot. Big hits, if they do not exceed around 80% of your free mana pool it helps to mitigate the damage. Giant hits, i.e., hit kill (6000 of damage of more) the x% of Damage taken gained as Mana when Hit is almost useless, your mana pool will be reset.

Overall, in most cases, you will hardly die for a giant hits like this of physical damage, as this build has very physical damage mitigated. But for giant hits of elemental damage it will be easier for you to die.

edit: MoM dont work with CI.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 24, 2016, 10:50:59 PM
Pretty great guide, I been following it since I started playing again, been awhile since I played. I'm enjoying it so far but was curious. I'm at a point where I can't do higher maps and seem to take massive damage from certain enemies (not phys reflect) and not sure why.

Anyways, not sure if you're willing but if you are, would you happen to know what I currently need for progression? I originally had two daggers but dropped it to try to tank a bit more.

Current stuff

Gear
Spoiler

Flasks (I do need to get some better life flasks.)
Spoiler

The only thing I can think of as a direct upgrade would be Cospris Will, but I don't exactly have that kind of currency.

Edit: Should also point out I normally try to avoid just flat out asking "what do I do" but I really don't know where or what to even look at for gear.
Last edited by yoshimtu on Sep 25, 2016, 5:31:54 AM
"
yoshimtu wrote:
Pretty great guide, I been following it since I started playing again, been awhile since I played. I'm enjoying it so far but was curious. I'm at a point where I can't do higher maps and seem to take massive damage from certain enemies (not phys reflect) and not sure why.

Anyways, not sure if you're willing but if you are, would you happen to know what I currently need for progression? I originally had two daggers but dropped it to try to tank a bit more.

The only thing I can think of as a direct upgrade would be Cospris Will, but I don't exactly have that kind of currency.

Edit: Should also point out I normally try to avoid just flat out asking "what do I do" but I really don't know where or what to even look at for gear.

I'm currently playing with another build in essence, but tested some high level maps with damage mods in the standard league and overall I was doing well, with some spike damage sometimes. Your gear is apparently normal.

Perhaps you can explain is the style of play. I'm hardcore player, so I most careful way possible game, do a good management flasks and again, I am as careful as possible. I do not dare wonder. Even in SC I do not like to die, at high levels (+90) less 10% of XP can mean hours of farm.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 25, 2016, 7:23:01 PM
I just wonder how Poison support gem is better for BV critical build than say, Inc.Critical Strikes or Phys to Lightning gem, Added Fire damage, Inc. Critical Damage... I don't even know how to calculate my poison damage. For example, if i have 0 chaos damage and 2200 avg. phys damage (as shown in my BV stats) what would be my poison damage output at 20 stacks of BV?
"
Garfunkel wrote:
I just wonder how Poison support gem is better for BV critical build than say, Inc.Critical Strikes or Phys to Lightning gem, Added Fire damage, Inc. Critical Damage... I don't even know how to calculate my poison damage. For example, if i have 0 chaos damage and 2200 avg. phys damage (as shown in my BV stats) what would be my poison damage output at 20 stacks of BV?

Your 2200 x 0,08 x all increased applicable to poison.
After this result x you mores applicable to poison.
For last poison duration (base * increased) x the damage.

Example:
You have 70% chaos damage + 20% poison damage (poison gem)
2200 * 0,08 * (1 + 0,9) = 334,4 of poison damage per second

You use Concentrated Effect (double dips with poison) 49% more area damage
334,4 * (1 + 0,49) = 498,256

Poison base duration is 2 seconds, but your have 45% increased duration on the tree:
2 * (1 + 0,45 ) = 2,9 seconds
2,9 * 498,256 = 1444,9424 after 2,9 seconds.

It is only with 20 stacks, you can stack more over time.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 27, 2016, 9:15:24 PM
For those of us who are playing the non-crit poison variant, check out Ghudda's video on the Essence of Delirium weapon craft if you haven't already.

I crafted one and re-specing many points into DoT + 3 curse (Enfeeble & Temp Chains on Blasphemy + Witchfire Brew). I don't use leech or warlord's mark - instead rely fully on potting and regen. Have not tried this beyond T12 maps (map RNG fail) but except no regen being a little dodgy with high elemental damage, nothing seems to come close to killing me (yet).

I use 1 cast of BV (on a 4 link) and whirling through mobs for as long as possible. White mobs will die when vortex (lv4) procs from CwDT.

Pros: 1 man clear speed is good, most mobs are touch and go.
Cons: Bosses & High Level Mobs take longer to kill than normal. Curse Immune monsters can be tricky.

Heres my gear + tree:

Gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info