[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

Hi! Great Guide first of all! I´m playing the non-crit version. Currently lvl 88. The only thing, that bothers me a little is that the ascendancy points "swift killer" and "patient reaper" are kinda nice to have but not super strong. I´m thinking about respecing some points and grab acrobatics and phase acrobatics and get ghost dance and shade form instead. Anyone tried this? What do you think?

My current Gear:

Spoiler

Current Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAPuBAcEswceCPQJIA5IES0RLxGWFe0Wvxg8GF0c3B2-HwIi9CaVKPorCiycMZ4y0TOHNZI2PTpYOuE8BTy2PV8_J0GHRUdFnUlRSshMs03jUlNTUlS9VUtVxlltWrlcQF3yX5hh4mKsakNqjGwLbIxtGW6qdf12gnvDfIN_xoCzgseD24P3hG-FMoqviw6PGo_6kBGRR5MnlS6Wi5eVl_Sa4J2qn9-hL6IAotmjo6ZXrfGw2LVItfK3PriTvOq-isBUwGbIDMgUzzLQH9RC1bnYvdo762Pr7u987-vwH_DV8kX1b_no_gr-jw==

Planned Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAPuBAcEswW1BnAHHgj0CSAOSBEtES8RlhXtFr8c3B2-HwIi9CaVKPorCiycMHEy0TOHNZI2PTpCOuE8BT1fPydBh0VHRZ1JUUrIS3hMg0yzTeNOn1JTU1JUvVXGWW1auVxAXfJfmGHiYqxqQ2qMbAtsjG0Zbqpw1HSBdf16f3yDf8aCx4Pbg_eEb4Uyiw6Nv48aj_qTJ5UulouXlZf0muCdqp_foS-iAKLZo6OmV7DYtMW1SLXytz64k76KwFTAZsLsyBTPMtAf1CPUQtW52L3dqOtj6-7vfO_r8B_w1fJF9W_5pPno_gr-jw==

"
Beef_Tony wrote:
Hi! Great Guide first of all! I´m playing the non-crit version. Currently lvl 88. The only thing, that bothers me a little is that the ascendancy points "swift killer" and "patient reaper" are kinda nice to have but not super strong. I´m thinking about respecing some points and grab acrobatics and phase acrobatics and get ghost dance and shade form instead. Anyone tried this? What do you think?

My current Gear:

Spoiler

Current Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAPuBAcEswceCPQJIA5IES0RLxGWFe0Wvxg8GF0c3B2-HwIi9CaVKPorCiycMZ4y0TOHNZI2PTpYOuE8BTy2PV8_J0GHRUdFnUlRSshMs03jUlNTUlS9VUtVxlltWrlcQF3yX5hh4mKsakNqjGwLbIxtGW6qdf12gnvDfIN_xoCzgseD24P3hG-FMoqviw6PGo_6kBGRR5MnlS6Wi5eVl_Sa4J2qn9-hL6IAotmjo6ZXrfGw2LVItfK3PriTvOq-isBUwGbIDMgUzzLQH9RC1bnYvdo762Pr7u987-vwH_DV8kX1b_no_gr-jw==

Planned Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAPuBAcEswW1BnAHHgj0CSAOSBEtES8RlhXtFr8c3B2-HwIi9CaVKPorCiycMHEy0TOHNZI2PTpCOuE8BT1fPydBh0VHRZ1JUUrIS3hMg0yzTeNOn1JTU1JUvVXGWW1auVxAXfJfmGHiYqxqQ2qMbAtsjG0Zbqpw1HSBdf16f3yDf8aCx4Pbg_eEb4Uyiw6Nv48aj_qTJ5UulouXlZf0muCdqp_foS-iAKLZo6OmV7DYtMW1SLXytz64k76KwFTAZsLsyBTPMtAf1CPUQtW52L3dqOtj6-7vfO_r8B_w1fJF9W_5pPno_gr-jw==

Nice gear. Some people ask the same thing, is possible yes, but it's worth? I dont know, you can try and tell us if it's good and it worked. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
"
Marxone wrote:
I wonder, with all that mana return on hit and CWDT Immortal call + Warlords Mark on Blasphemy, can you do Phys reflect maps?

I am thinking about investing into secondary gear to be able to do them, as it is sometimes unforunate to drop a nice map just because of 1 crappy mod :(

Look this Marxone.

Added new video Test against 15% physical reflect in the Video section.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
"
"
Beef_Tony wrote:

My current Gear:

Spoiler

Current Tree:

Spoiler

Planned Tree:

Spoiler

Nice gear. Some people ask the same thing, is possible yes, but it's worth? I dont know, you can try and tell us if it's good and it worked. :)

I went for it:

HP dropped from 5.7k to 5.3k
DPS (with full frenzy charges) dropped from 28k to 22.5k
Now having 45% dodge, 35% spell dodge and 40% Evasion + 20% extra evasion from shade form.

Damage is still more than sufficient, everything just melts and i feel a lot safer now.
The only thing is with blood magic running to generate my frenzy charges I never have ES or ES recharge phase to get the 20% AS/CS Bonus from shade form, but I always get the 20% extra evasion bonus. I´m currently running dual curse, warlords mark and temporal chains, could switch the latter with poachers mark and drop blood magic if you want the full bonus from shade form.

I´d say if you have a 6 link Cospri´s Will your damage is freaking high and it´s worth investing some more points in a (even more) defensive setup. Might be useful for uber Atziri
"
"
Marxone wrote:
I wonder, with all that mana return on hit and CWDT Immortal call + Warlords Mark on Blasphemy, can you do Phys reflect maps?

I am thinking about investing into secondary gear to be able to do them, as it is sometimes unforunate to drop a nice map just because of 1 crappy mod :(

Look this Marxone.

Good, thx. I see that there are 2 risk factors
- Immortal Call cooldown
- no Vaal Pact

If you won't go slowly, there is possibility to get oneshot on bigger pack. In maps with hidden/popping monsters it might be more problematic as you would loose control of the pace of clearing.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

I SUPPORT FLASK MACROS
3.13 was the golden age. Down the drain we go.
"
Marxone wrote:
"
"
Marxone wrote:

Look this Marxone.

Good, thx. I see that there are 2 risk factors
- Immortal Call cooldown
- no Vaal Pact

If you won't go slowly, there is possibility to get oneshot on bigger pack. In maps with hidden/popping monsters it might be more problematic as you would loose control of the pace of clearing.

Yes. Your version with Assassin is more dangerous. Going slowly is mandatory, with this is possible. But I think that reflect + vulnerability is impossible to all versions crit/non crit or trickster/assassin, except if use Hrimsorrow/burn.
Guides made by me:
"
Beef_Tony wrote:

I went for it:

HP dropped from 5.7k to 5.3k
DPS (with full frenzy charges) dropped from 28k to 22.5k
Now having 45% dodge, 35% spell dodge and 40% Evasion + 20% extra evasion from shade form.

Damage is still more than sufficient, everything just melts and i feel a lot safer now.
The only thing is with blood magic running to generate my frenzy charges I never have ES or ES recharge phase to get the 20% AS/CS Bonus from shade form, but I always get the 20% extra evasion bonus. I´m currently running dual curse, warlords mark and temporal chains, could switch the latter with poachers mark and drop blood magic if you want the full bonus from shade form.

I´d say if you have a 6 link Cospri´s Will your damage is freaking high and it´s worth investing some more points in a (even more) defensive setup. Might be useful for uber Atziri

Maybe it worth only with Cospri's Will because of damage reduced.
Guides made by me:
Your Critical version CI without CI.
Fix it plz.
"
gLaz-ok wrote:
Fix it plz.

Ty, fixed. Sorry.
Guides made by me:
"
"
gLaz-ok wrote:
Fix it plz.

Ty, fixed. Sorry.

Would you recommend this for my second build, I just died on my ED at 60, for HARDCORE? If yes anything specific I should take note of as in which version and such.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info