[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

Great build. I am just curious.
Why do you reserve so much of your mana if you're using MOM?
Doesn't that defeat the purpose of MOM helping with the one shots?

Also, what do you think about using spirited response(s) with rallying cry?
Is it too troublesome or just unreliable?

E: Also, what do you think about a wither totem (other than gem slot concerns)?
Last edited by enrilx on Sep 14, 2016, 6:36:00 AM
"
BaggerX wrote:
So, has anyone tried the lowlife crit version of the build? I've been doing the regular crit version and I'm lvl 73 now. I just had the luckiest drop I've had in 3 years and got a Shavs. I've never done a lowlife build before though (or a BV build either for that matter), so I'm not really sure how to make a good one.

Anyone have any thoughts or feedback on the lowlife tree that was included in the guide?

Lowlife Tree

Oh, here's the Shavs:

This tree you put it exactly like the one I put in the initial post. :P
But it does not matter, what matters is that I have not seen anyone commenting if tested a low life based on this passive tree. :)

Certainly it should work fine. The purpose of this build is to be a relatively cheap and powerful option BV. But with certain modifications and certain items the damage should greatly increase. I have noticed in recent days interest in BM builds that facetank The Sharper kamehameha. What most do not realize is that these builds you spend at least 50 exalteds or more.

With shavs you can not use Cospri's Will and remove the poison gem. But using Doedre's Tanming or +1 curse amulet you can run 2 cursed auras on mana and Discipline on life. Running MoM. :)

The problem is the same as always: get elemental resists caped. :P

"
enrilx wrote:
Great build. I am just curious.
1 - Why do you reserve so much of your mana if you're using MOM?
Doesn't that defeat the purpose of MOM helping with the one shots?

2 - Also, what do you think about using spirited response(s) with rallying cry?
Is it too troublesome or just unreliable?

3 - E: Also, what do you think about a wither totem (other than gem slot concerns)?

1 - Yes, the purpose of MoM is to protect against heavy hits and multiple hits received in a short time. However, I have only 500-600 mana unreserved and this has been enough to withstand heavy hits. This seems odd, and it really is, but this build mitigates much physical damage (look my video facetank Uber Izaro), against elemental damage the little mana free becomes less efficient to mitigate heavy elemental hits, but that is business, I tried to make the best of both worlds and has worked most of the time. :)

2 - Yes I'm actually considering it. Due to the many Skill Effect Duration nodes I think That It will have perfect synergy with this build. Each Rallying Cry would last 20 seconds, so do not be repeating all the time, becoming boring.

3 - This can be used but the problem is that I am lazy and I want an efficient build, need not be the best or the most damage of all, but it needs to work well, so when less skills I need to use to be effective, I think better. :P
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 14, 2016, 9:16:25 AM
How much unreserved mana do I gotta have to use MoM efficiently? Could you please give your stats screenshot? How much EVA, Armour, mana, ES etc you have
Last edited by Bonivur on Sep 14, 2016, 8:28:12 AM
"
"
BaggerX wrote:
So, has anyone tried the lowlife crit version of the build? I've been doing the regular crit version and I'm lvl 73 now. I just had the luckiest drop I've had in 3 years and got a Shavs. I've never done a lowlife build before though (or a BV build either for that matter), so I'm not really sure how to make a good one.

Anyone have any thoughts or feedback on the lowlife tree that was included in the guide?

Lowlife Tree

Oh, here's the Shavs:

This tree you put it exactly like the one I put in the initial post. :P
But it does not matter, what matters is that I have not seen anyone commenting if tested a low life based on this passive tree. :)

Certainly it should work fine. The purpose of this build is to be a relatively cheap and powerful option BV. But with certain modifications and certain items the damage should greatly increase. I have noticed in recent days interest in BM builds that facetank The Sharper kamehameha. What most do not realize is that these builds you spend at least 50 exalteds or more.

With shavs you can not use Cospri's Will and remove the poison gem. But using Doedre's Tanming or +1 curse amulet you can run 2 cursed auras on mana and Discipline on life. Running MoM. :)

The problem is the same as always: get elemental resists caped. :P

Yes, I say in my post that it's the tree that's included in the guide :) It says it's not tested though, so I am just looking for ideas and feedback on it from people who have experience with lowlife builds.

I probably won't be able to change the build into lowlife until I'm at least lvl 85. So I'll just need to try to build up some currency to buy the additional ES/resists items that I'll need. I like the dual-curse idea too, so I'll probably look for a way to do that. Losing a ring slot for Doedre's Damning would be kind of rough, but dual-curse should help a lot. I'm thinking probably Enfeeble/TC for the defensive boost that I'll probably need for the bigger bosses. I think they're probably still worth it even after the nerf.
Last edited by BaggerX on Sep 14, 2016, 9:35:07 AM
since PoE planned is currently down, i will post my old tree for Low Life Trickster

poeurl.com/Mah (full lvl 100 tree, i did not get all crit nods and aura reserve nods)

I was using Heretics Veil, Shavs and Prism Guardian to get as much auras as possible with 3 curses (in Veil). Even with everything i managed to get to 8K ES with Purities, Discipline, 3 curses and Arctic Armor

but it's like end-end-end game build as for it is now, it's like 15-25ex at Essence
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

my current MoM Assasin Blade Vortex with Poison. Only improvement is 6L Cospris BBBBGR , got inc. Duration. usually if i take 30% of boss life , they die on the dot :)
It's quite funny, even Core Malachai was a joke.

Current stats

5K hp + 500ES
400 unres mana

Normally running with Blood Rage for faster Shield Charge. The clear speed is insane for stuff like gorge etc. I think i will record one Gorge run to see if i manage to get under 1.5 minutes :D
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Bonivur wrote:
How much unreserved mana do I gotta have to use MoM efficiently? Could you please give your stats screenshot? How much EVA, Armour, mana, ES etc you have

I have between 500-600 free mana pool. With this + my life (5100) + 470 ES I have much physical damage mitigation.
Spoiler

No buffs.

With buffs.

edit: I forgotten of use Fortify. Then 60% + Fortify = 80%
+ 15% cloak of flame = virtually 95%

"
Marxone wrote:
my current MoM Assasin Blade Vortex with Poison. Only improvement is 6L Cospris BBBBGR , got inc. Duration. usually if i take 30% of boss life , they die on the dot :)
It's quite funny, even Core Malachai was a joke.

Current stats

5K hp + 500ES
400 unres mana

Normally running with Blood Rage for faster Shield Charge. The clear speed is insane for stuff like gorge etc. I think i will record one Gorge run to see if i manage to get under 1.5 minutes :D

Made a video and show us. I have not played with my character in the standard, I'm playing Essence with other builds.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 15, 2016, 6:39:46 AM
My personal gear semi final now is this:
Spoiler

I will use definitively Rallying Cry in this build with this:

With Rallying Cry my DPS I go up to 11k to 13-19k depending on the number of enemies that are taunted.

Some curious things I did not know about Rallying Cry.
- Sometimes the duration vary, I do not know if it is counted by the number of enemies taunted. Sometimes 22s or 10s of duration.
- Using Rallying Cry over an existing effect, is not restarted the duration of time, the game saves that taunt and end of time begins a new effect based on the last one you used.
- The damage falls when it is approaching the end of time. I did not understand why.
- Rallying cry has an odd mechanics, if you use the taunt, you get the effect and increases your damage. If you kill the enemies taunted his damage increases. Wtf?

If anyone can explain how this would be very useful, since in Gamepedia says nothing.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rallying_Cry

Rallying Cry topic
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1314649

edit: doubt resolved in the topic above.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 15, 2016, 8:28:39 AM
Some quick Atziri video. It's a complete joke :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XixAzkBqcwQ

edit: Gorge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aomNGoXS8WI

not as fast as possible, I am lagging a lot when recording.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Sep 15, 2016, 1:15:33 PM
When not having Cospri's Will i think snakebite are formidable gloves for poisoning enemies :)

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Snakebite

What do you think?

As im currently playing with 6L-Belly + Maligaro i will try it out.
Last edited by Centhron on Sep 16, 2016, 5:53:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info