[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

You are definitely correct about 150k dps being possible! I optimized a bit more (including level 20 BV and level 2 empower, so can still get more levels on BV!) and took a screenshot with full charges and an Atziri flask running. By your formula, this is 157,832.8 DPS - and again this does not take the poison damage into account! Note that this is still running Warlord's Mark + Temp Chains on blasphemy.

http://i.imgur.com/7CScP5z.jpg
Last edited by tordana on Sep 10, 2016, 11:50:10 PM
Changed my build a little , removed 1 auras , now show 18k dps and 24k dps on flask .

only have 130 mana left so no more MoM , but still have artic armor , will reach 219% max life on tree .

will do some test and post item + pick when im more fixed
Ign Survivor_Hc
Last edited by phoenixgold on Sep 11, 2016, 1:19:47 AM
"
tordana wrote:
You are definitely correct about 150k dps being possible! I optimized a bit more (including level 20 BV and level 2 empower, so can still get more levels on BV!) and took a screenshot with full charges and an Atziri flask running. By your formula, this is 157,832.8 DPS - and again this does not take the poison damage into account! Note that this is still running Warlord's Mark + Temp Chains on blasphemy.

http://i.imgur.com/7CScP5z.jpg

Counting the poison damage is:

Poison Damage = 160k * 0,08
Poison Damage = 12800

Applying the increases in damage:
Area damage = 0,6
Chaos Damage = 0,86
Dot = 0,4

Poison = 12800 * (1 + 1,86) = 12800 * 2,86 = 36608

Applying the mores in damage:
Void Manipulation: 0,35
Concentrated Effect: 0,57

Poison = 36608 * (1+0,35+0,57) = 36608 * 1,92 = 70287,36

Poison duration
Temporal Chain = 40% slower
Duration = 3,8 * (1 + 0,4)
Duration = 5,32

Total damage over time = 70287,36 * 5,32 = 373928,75 at 5,32 seconds.

This is the damage only to 20 poison stacks.

Consider 60 poison stacks at the same time (2 seconds - 20 insta stacks, more 20 1 second later, more 20 2 second later)

373928,75 * 3 = 1121786,26

Much more is possible, mathematically speaking, depending on how long you keep constant contact with strong enemies, not forgetting the normal damage you'll caused by BV over time.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 11, 2016, 9:10:32 AM
I've been using the non-crit version 2 in Essence Hardcore with excellent results. (Currently level 70).

I have been debating whether Exceptional Performance is worth the 7 points. Even without it, I am able to sustain 20 point bv, so it seems like the primary reason for grabbing Exception Performance doesn't apply anymore.

Also, I've been using a Lightning Golem, so I haven't had to pick up as many cast speed nodes. Adding a blind support gem to the golem is also a handy defensive tactic.

I was thinking of using the extra points to grab Light of Divinity and Purity of Flesh. I am also looking at melding. I do have 5k life, but you can't have too much life in HC.

Last edited by AedwyneofFolkstone on Sep 11, 2016, 10:46:01 AM
"
I've been using the non-crit version 2 in Essence Hardcore with excellent results. (Currently level 70).

I have been debating whether Exceptional Performance is worth the 7 points. Even without it, I am able to sustain 20 point bv, so it seems like the primary reason for grabbing Exception Performance doesn't apply anymore.

Also, I've been using a Lightning Golem, so I haven't had to pick up as many cast speed nodes. Adding a blind support gem to the golem is also a handy defensive tactic.

I was thinking of using the extra points to grab Light of Divinity and Purity of Flesh. I am also looking at melding. I do have 5k life, but you can't have too much life in HC.

Exceptional Performance dont is only BV duration, but also poison duration. Poison duration = MORE damage. More skill duration is less time to cast again new stack. Then more skill duration is more clear speed.

About the life pool, this tree was designed to hardcore (I'm a hardcore player), but even softcore I think good a largue life that is less likely to lose 10% of XP for each death.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Added Uber Izaro in Video section. Later a made one with Uber Argus.

I did 2 attempts, the first I forgot to record the third party killing Izaro. But the second attempts I did not forget. :)

Now I will update my gear removing Mindspiral and using Praxis. Build viable same with Mindspiral. :D
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 11, 2016, 9:02:40 PM
I made this table to know, through numbers, which is more worthwhile for gain power charges when hit.

The final conclusion is: Tempest Shield + Vengeance q20% + PCoC + Critical Chance gem is the better combination.

With this you have 14,9% of chances to gain a power charge when hit.

Tempest Shield + Vengeance q20% + Reckoning + PCoC is the worst, with 11,9% of chances when hit.

- I considered a shield with 24% of block chance, with Tempest Shield is 27% (with a good shield with 31%, will be 34% of block chance).
- I did not take into account the difference between getting hits of attacks or spells, but Vengeance work with attacks and spells, Tempest Shield only work with attacks (except if you have block chance spells).
- Div critical base is Divinarius critical base.

Later I will update the initial post with this information.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 12, 2016, 11:34:46 AM
"
"

Exceptional Performance dont is only BV duration, but also poison duration. Poison duration = MORE damage. More skill duration is less time to cast again new stack. Then more skill duration is more clear speed.

Your build has 95% increased duration (45% from Exceptional Performance, 45% from Potency of Will and 5% from Entropy.) Poison Base Duration is 2 seconds, so that makes for 3.9 seconds of Poison damage. Dropping Exceptional Performance would make that 3.0 seconds. I'm not sure that extra .9 seconds is worth the seven development points.
"
Your build has 95% increased duration (45% from Exceptional Performance, 45% from Potency of Will and 5% from Entropy.) Poison Base Duration is 2 seconds, so that makes for 3.9 seconds of Poison damage. Dropping Exceptional Performance would make that 3.0 seconds. I'm not sure that extra .9 seconds is worth the seven development points.

I think each MORE worth it since they are not so far. But only the numbers to show us whether it is worthwhile or not.

For example, my dps tootip is 11005,7 now. Removing my jewel (10% increased area damage) down to 10784,9 losing 220,8 of damage. This equates to 2% MORE damage.

My poison damage is 11005,7 * 0,08 = 880,45
Applying increase = 880,45 * (1 + 0,86 + 0,6 + 0,4 + 0,36) = 2835,04
Applying damage over time = 2835,04 * (1 + 3,9) = 13891,69

Let's assume that instead I spend 7 points with Exceptional Performance, I spent with 5 spell damage points of Witch tree (3 x 10% + 12% + 16%) is 58% + 2 points in spell damage points of Templar Tree (58 + 2 x 10) = 78%.

78% increased spell damage = 15,6% more damage.

My tooltip dps will be 12727,94

My poison damage is 12727,94 * 0,08 = 1018,23
Applying increase = 1018,23 * (1 + 0,86 + 0,6 + 0,4 + 0,36) = 3278,70
Applying damage over time = 3278,70 * (1 + 3) = 13114,80

13891,69 / 13114,80 = 1,05%

Final conclusion: spending the points of Exceptional Performance with spell damage you have 5% less poison damage than before. Over time, if you keep constant contact with the enemy, you cause more damage because of its higher base damage.

But the duration of the stacks is 7.25 seconds, down of 9,5. You'll need cast more times to keep the maximum stacks. It may be worth, instead of having 20% spell damage the templar, have Precision (6% cast and attack speed), maybe with this can make the difference, I could do the calculation, but I'm too lazy. :P
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 13, 2016, 6:40:06 AM
So, has anyone tried the lowlife crit version of the build? I've been doing the regular crit version and I'm lvl 73 now. I just had the luckiest drop I've had in 3 years and got a Shavs. I've never done a lowlife build before though (or a BV build either for that matter), so I'm not really sure how to make a good one.

Anyone have any thoughts or feedback on the lowlife tree that was included in the guide?

Lowlife Tree

Oh, here's the Shavs:
Last edited by BaggerX on Sep 14, 2016, 12:34:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info