sry dudes but its obvious human race deserves extinction...

Maybe by human moral standards, but nature is amoral so no.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I'm here just because someone mentioned Pneuma's mum.

Boem: nice one.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Is this because of the news of the following?
Spoiler

Lady kills boyfriends dog and uses dog organs to fake abortion to keep their relationship.
Zoo kills Endangered Gorilla because of 3 y/o kid who falls inside pen.
Batman vs Superman not being up to expectations?
Prince is dead.
Robin Williams is dead.
Alan Rickman is dead.
David Bowie is dead.
Hodor is dead.
Han Solo is dead.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Jun 3, 2016, 4:43:16 AM
"
Spoiler

Lady kills boyfriends dog and uses dog organs to fake abortion to keep their relationship.
Prince is dead.
Robin Williams is dead.
Alan Rickman is dead.
David Bowie is dead.
Hodor is dead.
Han Solo is dead.

Let me continue:

Meanwhile, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian and countless other frontrunners of the impending idiocracy are alive and well.

Michael Bay produces movie after movie filled with explosions, visual effects and zero thought or common sense and they keep making millions. Others follow suit.

Blizzard Activision is doing the same with games.

Trump might win in the US and polititians of the same caliber are doing well in other countries. Their alternatives aren't much better.

Yep, we could definitely use some culling.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 3, 2016, 5:28:52 AM
Ever heard of the saying 'Someone who hates everyone hates himself all the more'?
"
Bars wrote:
"
Spoiler

Prince is dead.
Robin Williams is dead.
Alan Rickman is dead.
David Bowie is dead.
Hodor is dead.
Han Solo is dead.

Let me continue:

Meanwhile, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian and countless other frontrunners of the impending idiocracy are alive and well.

Michael Bay produces movie after movie filled with explosions, visual effects and zero thought or common sense and they keep making millions. Others follow suit.

Trump might win in the US and polititians of the same caliber are doing well in other countries. Their alternatives aren't much better.

quote for truth.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Spoiler

Prince is dead.
Robin Williams is dead.
Alan Rickman is dead.
David Bowie is dead.
Hodor is dead.
Han Solo is dead.

Let me continue:

I would be forced to include JJ abrams ruining my two favorite franchises as well, trek/wars. There's just no accountability in pop consumerism anymore, it's all about the all mighty dollar. But which is worse, the people who destroy a franchise to make it into a consumer product or those who blindly consume it? I think we could do with a little less of both.
Last edited by GeorgAnatoly on Jun 9, 2016, 12:37:29 PM
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
Spoiler

Prince is dead.
Robin Williams is dead.
Alan Rickman is dead.
David Bowie is dead.
Hodor is dead.
Han Solo is dead.

Let me continue:

I would be forced to include JJ abrams ruining my two favorite franchises as well, trek/wars. There's just no accountability in pop consumerism anymore, it's all about the all mighty dollar. But which is worse, the people who destroy a franchise to make it into a consumer product or those who blindly consume it? I think we could do with a little less of both.

Ruin implies it was good ;^))))
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
Last edited by Einkil on Jun 9, 2016, 6:38:00 PM
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

I've never been a real fan of Star Wars but the old films had their undeniable charm. Episodes I-III were complete garbage and I don't want to even associate them with the franchise.

JJ Abrams's new movie... I had extremely low expectations knowing what he did with Star Trek and what Disney has become and I still couldn't bear to see more than 30-40 minutes of it. It was simply painful to watch.

Knowing Disney paid 4 billion for the franchise added a touch of surrealism to the pain.
Last edited by Bars on Jun 10, 2016, 1:50:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info