sry dudes but its obvious human race deserves extinction...

Something against?
Last bumped on Jun 10, 2016, 1:50:01 AM
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:00:34 PM
"
Among multicellular organisms only certain insect species have adapted to a wider range of ecological niches. I would call any species that can't adapt to a changing environment more deserving of extinction, so humans seem like one of the least deserving species in that regard.

Well, from biological point of view, maybe.
But nature has its ways to regulate the distinct species not to wreck everything else.
I don't see however such mechanism regarding humans. We manage to exploit and destroy everything driven by limitless greed. As the things evolve soon there will be nothing left but void desert. We will destroy nature and countless years of evolution. I only hope we will eat ourselves before this will happen.
Nothing against, but if you going to start it, wait for prophecy league finish first, i wanna play it. Thanks.
Sometimes...
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:01:13 PM
Wont happen but mass cull will. Whether dead oceans, global warming, or nuclear or biological warfare Armageddon. Can't really worry about it though as fatalism sets in and I prefer optimism as it makes me feel good while I walk the earth
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 2, 2016, 6:11:08 PM
"
poor_hobbit wrote:
Something against?

You first, I'll be right behind you, swear on me mum.
I also swear on pneuma's mum.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
We all swear on pneuma's mum.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
^I swear on

"
Peace,

-Boem-
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info