[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice Elementalist - Viable for Everything

"
CakeOK wrote:
Hello there!
In legacy it's kinda hard to find 4x damage affix jewels. But you can find some with 3 damage affix and 1 all ele resistance. If you find four jewels with summary +40 all ele resistance and with decent gear you will be able to free normal bandit's passive point and 3 from here:

Then you can pick up these 4 point:

wich gives you 50 int.

good tip, actually something I've already been doing partially. with 4 points, its better though to pick the jewel socket next to CI and the 30str node beneath it and put a brute force solution in it. thats 54 int. ;)
"
Black_Gun wrote:
Spoiler
"
CakeOK wrote:
Hello there!
In legacy it's kinda hard to find 4x damage affix jewels. But you can find some with 3 damage affix and 1 all ele resistance. If you find four jewels with summary +40 all ele resistance and with decent gear you will be able to free normal bandit's passive point and 3 from here:

Then you can pick up these 4 point:

wich gives you 50 int.

good tip, actually something I've already been doing partially. with 4 points, its better though to pick the jewel socket next to CI and the 30str node beneath it and put a brute force solution in it. thats 54 int. ;)

You have a lot of options, actually. Most important part - find these jewels :)
I have two atm.
How do I use arctic armor, blasphemy and warlords mark takes 35% mana each and arctic armor is 30%.

So I have no mana to attack with?
"
UpbeatMelon wrote:
How do I use arctic armor, blasphemy and warlords mark takes 35% mana each and arctic armor is 30%.

So I have no mana to attack with?

Arctic armor reservation is 25%.
Hi all. Could somebody consult me about next gear upgrade please )
I`m 83 lvl, farming my way to 3rd Curse and high tier maps. But got really sad 7.2K ES. I`m triyng to figure how to boost it. What should I improve next for ES boost?
Here is my gear:

I guess, I need to look for boots with 45+ Int, 110+ ES, 10+ maxES. And resists of course. Then will upgrade my gloves.
I will glad and thankfull for all advices you`ve got :)
Swap your Skillgems.

WM+Disci+Blasphemy+AC in the helm for +1
try to get a lvl21 disci gem
Upgrade the helm! +15% Intelligence is that what u want.

And u want Gloves without dex & maxlife :p

make ur profile public please.
"
fylona wrote:
Swap your Skillgems.

WM+Disci+Blasphemy+AC in the helm for +1
try to get a lvl21 disci gem
Upgrade the helm! +15% Intelligence is that what u want.

And u want Gloves without dex & maxlife :p

make ur profile public please.

Oh, i will do all you said. But a bit later, because for now i want to spend currency for high end gear, not for rolling or skills. I'm boosting ES now. And from all you said only 15% int on helm will do it. I guess +3% int will give me about 40 int, that's about 150 ES. Am i right? I guess boots upgrade could give me more ES...

I confused a bit, because i thought my profile is public. I unchecked all options in privacy now :)
Guys, I dont understand the orb of storms thingy.
What is it for?
I added that and I dont really see why its a good option to use it.
"
Cats_Paw wrote:
Guys, I dont understand the orb of storms thingy.
What is it for?
I added that and I dont really see why its a good option to use it.

We use the Mastermind of Discord for: "Damage Penetrates 25% Fire Resistance if you've used a Lightning Skill in the past 10 seconds" and as far as I know only self-cast skills count for that extra penetration (so Ball Lightning does not).
Furthermore Orb of Storms has a high crit chance so Elemental Overload is allways up (even though it's up most of the time with ice storm already).
Lastly it can be used in some tough boss fights to apply curses if you want to use a purity of ... - check the boss guide here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1749520#p13763550

Did I miss another perk of OoS ?

Another quick tip to some more advanced socket crafting:
I think it has been mentioned before in this thread, but there is a very nice method to get the RRRG-combination on your ES boots or gloves to free up the helmet with +1 to gems for discipline, VM + Blasphemy etc...
Quick summary:
1)Vorici-Craft 2R on your Gloves/Boots.
2) Reduce to 2 sockets with Voricis bench - it will only keep the 2 red sockets
3) Vorici-Craft 3 sockets, this will keep the 2 red sockets and a a random* 3rd one. If it's red or green go to 4), if not return to 2)
4) Vorici-craft a 4th socket - if it's the missing colour*, you're done, if not, Vorici-craft to 3 sockets and repeat 4)

Instead of blowing through hundreds (or more) of chromes to possibly no success, this method gives a way more deterministic result using jeweler orbs. And at the current prices it's also way cheaper on average.

Here's the original reddit post with more explanation: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/62dq39/alternative_way_of_getting_fully_offcolored_items/

*The chances to hit a blue socket are like 80-90%, but eventually you will get the green/red socket you want...
Last edited by BVB_1909 on Apr 10, 2017, 4:24:43 PM
How come I follow the guide on rrrg with flame/ice/CoDT/immortal call and I cannot summon golems, only cast immortal call when damage is taken?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info