ZiggyD Reveals The Overflowing Chalice Unique Flask!

"
sherkhan wrote:
"
BEASTFSHO wrote:
Awesome! Maybe ZiggyD can review my unique that will be releasing as well.

Curious about this. Can you do a forum post like some other Diamond supporters have?

+1, those are really enjoyable to read.
I feel like this flask will shine most on non-pathfinder classes. If you're playing a witch with only the alchemist nodes, but really want to keep your atziri/tates/rumi's up all the time, just run this baby, whose damage double dips for poison and burn. Also seems good for the left side of the tree who don't really have access to flask nodes, but can still find themselves depending on them. This plus a poacher's mark would be crazy (or pathfinder scion ascendancy). Maybe it can be used to help Doedre's flask be able to constantly keep up all of your charges?

Edit: Unless of course the % increased flask charges gained is improved by flask effect nodes (which it should be). In that case, the alchemist wheel and pathfinder nodes will have a huge impact on multiplying the bonuses from this flask.
Last edited by Kroughfire on Jun 1, 2016, 9:48:40 PM
Meh
"
Kroughfire wrote:
I feel like this flask will shine most on non-pathfinder classes. If you're playing a witch with only the alchemist nodes, but really want to keep your atziri/tates/rumi's up all the time, just run this baby, whose damage double dips for poison and burn. Also seems good for the left side of the tree who don't really have access to flask nodes, but can still find themselves depending on them. This plus a poacher's mark would be crazy (or pathfinder scion ascendancy). Maybe it can be used to help Doedre's flask be able to constantly keep up all of your charges?

Edit: Unless of course the % increased flask charges gained is improved by flask effect nodes (which it should be). In that case, the alchemist wheel and pathfinder nodes will have a huge impact on multiplying the bonuses from this flask.

I feel like the "increased" word actually gives diminishing returns. That is, if you have the Magnate and both flask nodes in ranger, you already have 90% increased flask charges. So now that you have 190% increased, this will bump you to 290%.

And yeah, if you're a Pathfinder using this, you should be shot. That said, I feel like people should learn some flask management, since there are so many good flasks to take before this thing.

Rumi's, Vinktar's, ToH, Atziri's among the uniques.

Magic bases: max res flasks, basalt, silver, quicksilver.

Better dependent on build:

Granite of iron skin, jade of reflexes, diamond.

Wow this is really good. Finally a good unique! Perminent vinktars!
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
What about those of us suffering from streamer allergies?
im pretty certain ZiggyD meant and quote "or bleed, such as Slayer"
meant to say Gladiator =P
ZiggyD... more like, SillyD
as a player that constantly abuses the power of flasks via this power in a bottle meta right now, this new flask is extremely interesting.

honestly, my flasks are already up 100% of the time because i use a really good flask belt. however this could potentially replace that belt (in favour of one with more resistances if needed, etc) or replace the use of the curve Poacher's Mark, so long as you don't need the frenzy charges, or have another way of generating them.

overall i do like it, but i highly doubt any build based around flasks will ever need to use it. its more so for people who don't already specialize in flasks
I really want to run a Pathfinder now....Maybe go Frenzy charge, CI, and then get the nodes that make my flasks deal with all bleeding and status ailments. If I can get this chalice and the new Kiara's Determination flask, together with all the flask nodes. I might be a CI character that's immune to stun and ailments if I keep all my flasks up.

Now we just need a unique belt especially for flasks, that gives all the buffs to flasks regular belts can get, plus maybe a +1% quality to flasks implicit or something.

- Sheepster
Nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info