ZiggyD Reveals The Overflowing Chalice Unique Flask!

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
*Strawpolls Internally*
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
*Strawpolls Internally*
yeah im asking myself

1) ZiggyD is boring and therefor GGG is defending him by giving him stuff trying to make him less boring

or

2) GGG defends ZiggyD because they are investing in him
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
_PapaLegba_ wrote:
"
Alabamak wrote:
another vendor trash unique

If you think this is vendor trash, you gotta learn a lot.

This a zero-sum unique that forces you to lose a flask slot, ending up with a negative balance sheet.

It's arguably the worst unique in PoE history.
i think this is a nice leveling flask wich makes a nice dmg boost + realy good quicksilver/ resistance support flask since its 35

in a 2x life Overflowing Chalice 2xquicksilver it will makes a pretty nice setup
(at least in sc)

youtube skills ahead, smiles and gggreetz
Very interesting design :) gj.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
*Strawpolls Internally*
yeah im asking myself

1) ZiggyD is boring and therefor GGG is defending him by giving him stuff trying to make him less boring

or

I understand you dont like Ziggy, but the "ask me to do it" comment is just laughable, that's some high level of unwarranted self-awarded importance that you do not deserve.
Loads of people like Ziggy (just like the labyrinth, cry me a river), he's a likeable streamer, ProjectPT is more likely to get a reveal than you ever will and he's super critical of GGG. Are you even an youtuber?
I like that you give suggestions in the forums (whether or not I agree with them, you got some good, some ridiculous), but honestly you are not an individual that people listen to that much, you are just very active by yourself.
If you didnt spam the forums so much people would never seek you. Ziggy has an audience, you seem desperate for one. I noticed this is not the first time you whine when the D gets a reveal. If you so much want a reveal yourself and believe you can do a better job, why dont you work your personality, get an audience, stream, do youtube work, etc?
As it stands, your post reeks of envy, which just makes you look very small.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jun 2, 2016, 9:31:12 PM
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
yeah im asking myself

or

I understand you dont like Ziggy, but the "ask me to do it" comment is just laughable, that's some high level of unwarranted self-awarded importance that you do not deserve.
Loads of people like Ziggy (just like the labyrinth, cry me a river), he's a likeable streamer, ProjectPT is more likely to get a reveal than you ever will and he's super critical of GGG. Are you even an youtuber?
I like that you give suggestions in the forums (whether or not I agree with them, you got some good, some ridiculous), but honestly you are not an individual that people listen to that much, you are just very active by yourself.
If you didnt spam the forums so much people would never seek you. Ziggy has an audience, you seem desperate for one. I noticed this is not the first time you whine when the D gets a reveal. If you so much want a reveal yourself and believe you can do a better job, why dont you work your personality, get an audience, stream, do youtube work, etc?
As it stands, your post reeks of envy, which just makes you look very small.
damn thats a long post for being completely wrong lol

I have no envy of revealing a unique item nor to be like Ziggy lol immature streaming aint my kind

all i said was that even I could gather more than 5 boring pages on an Official Announcement ... at least people would have their attention grabbed by "why the hell GGG gave a reveal to Sexca.."

and by the way..
"
Ziggy has an audience
so are Donald Trump and Kim Kardashian ... doesnt make them less shitty in what they do
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jun 2, 2016, 9:55:55 PM
^The item tends to make the answers in thread, not so much the reviewer. what matters is the ability to reach people. Sure people would go "why the hell", but it wouldnt get more answers here because of the item, but because "why would they chose a literal nobody to reveal an item?" and it would be a missed opportunity to reach a larger audience.

What I mean is, step the fuck up man, I understand if you dont wanna be a streamer, but at least be a youtuber, a writer, I dont know, be someone, have SOME audience for GGG to consider you (or if you want someone else, at least say who). You might be able to if you put half the effort you put into making strawpoll threads in the forums.
See those subscriber numbers by his youtube channel? that matters. Now besides being one of the largest PoE streamers, Ziggy friendly and helpful attitude towards new players makes him a obvious good choice for GGG. If you wanna consider that a bad audience you are free to, but its hard to see you in a good light when you do so.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jun 2, 2016, 10:19:08 PM
explained well, ty
trash
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info