[2.3] Death Vortex - Dual Curse/Crit/CI Blade Vortex Build 1.0.1a

Hey there,

what Jewels do you use besides Energy from Within?

Greetz
can you show us tooltip? i mean i got no idea what kind of DPS to expect.

this build looks nice but you gave pretty much zero info on what the def and offensive stats you get in the end.

will try it nontheless
Im actually using this build, level 92.

Farming uber lab 5 keys, killing Uber Argus in less than 3 seconds, without any issues.

Also farming atziri.
IGN obus (#7 Ranger SC Level 92)

ilevel 75-79 Rare items, 5Links and crafting stuff @ my shop:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/308555
"
mvobus wrote:

Farming uber lab 5 keys, killing Uber Argus in less than 3 seconds, without any issues.

Also farming atziri.

How much did you invest in your character? I am currently leveling a witch to do something similar to this, not sure how much of a budget i need to have.
Any thoughts on essential items? I tried looking your characters but your profile is private =/
"
kenyle wrote:
"
mvobus wrote:

Also farming atziri.

How much did you invest in your character? I am currently leveling a witch to do something similar to this, not sure how much of a budget i need to have.
Any thoughts on essential items? I tried looking your characters but your profile is private =/

Not much more than 10ex. 6L high ES chest, divinarius, and rest is high ES rares to cap resis at 165%.

10k ES without discipline is more than enough to tank all the game bosses (+ life leech ofc).
IGN obus (#7 Ranger SC Level 92)

ilevel 75-79 Rare items, 5Links and crafting stuff @ my shop:

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/308555
oh i'm newbie for this game but i use this build

is so op coz i got 7k es shield w/o any nice chest

but still op coz i can clear many map with fast BV

//i'm using 1 voidbatt & some es shield in off-hand

sorry about my bad english but hope i can record some nice video later

ps.how i can place some item to forums ?
つ ◕_◕ つ Give DIRETIDE Volvo つ ◕_◕ つ
How do you sustain mana with all the auras that you're gonna run? I can only get off 8 sets of blade and around 14 when i go into packs with WM + Blasp.
Loving this build right now hit 70 today, only problem Im having is sustaining the blood rage. Like Ive died after killing the boss because of the blood rage xD any tips for surviving the degen from blood rage

Figured out a temporary fix vaal discipline
Last edited by Cloudchasin on Jul 30, 2016, 2:25:53 PM
I would recommend Vaal gloves to get Vulnerability on hit.
That way you are free 35% mana reserved, and can use it on Discipline!

Anyone using this build in atlas essence league? Im at lvl 79, looking for some gear advice / all round advice moving forward, have little currency, about 30 chaos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info