[2.3] Death Vortex - Dual Curse/Crit/CI Blade Vortex Build 1.0.1a

"
pedrocosta wrote:
"
Koksii wrote:
"
pedrocosta wrote:
Quick question, why using controlled destruction if u're investing so much in crit??

Using controlled destruction as a crit character is not a uncommong thing to do..you lose some % critchance but gain a lot of spelldamage so its worth it.

but if u put a gem that reduces ur crit by 100%, u will not have crit dmg...

no it doesnt reduce the base crit. :) u will only lose some % of your crit chance
Last edited by Koksii on Jun 3, 2016, 2:52:52 PM
"
revaness wrote:
All -> Cast Speed -> Power Charge

I thought you always picked up the 40 life from Oak?
"
bloxman28 wrote:
"
revaness wrote:
All -> Cast Speed -> Power Charge

I thought you always picked up the 40 life from Oak?

Not in a CI build. You have 1 life.
How do you deal with being stunned? without eye of chayula or lioneyes paws youll be stunlocked at basically every hit wouldn't you?
How do you deal with curse immune? and can you make a video with clear speed? can i kill uber atziri with good gear with the build? and why you dont use disciplin? what is with Jewels? and how you generate Power Charges???
Last edited by PoEzocker on Jun 7, 2016, 1:34:39 PM
why warlords mark rather than assasins mark? assasins mark is power charges unlike warlords where its frenzy? i think its better for assasins mark to generate faster power charges... but if otherwise please explain
"
lestepa1 wrote:
why warlords mark rather than assasins mark? assasins mark is power charges unlike warlords where its frenzy? i think its better for assasins mark to generate faster power charges... but if otherwise please explain

Maybe because he already gets power charges for free?
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
the build generates charges with Occultist ascendancy node "Forbidden Power" it gets really fast to 8 charges when i don't oneshot mobs
can you upload a screenshot of your dps? looking forward to try this
Do you think this build is hardcore viable? I am giving it a try, currently only lvl 38 cause i am taking it very slowly and cautionous ;p

At around what level should i switch over to Energy shield base?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info