[2.3] CI CoE Kinetic Blast Inquisitor - TheoryCraft

"

yea no, on higher tier 12+ maps bosses have more than 100% res which makes inevitable judgement far more superior

according to poedb.tw , daresso has 30% allres, so it's 30% more dmg, inferior
"

"

yea no, on higher tier 12+ maps bosses have more than 100% res which makes inevitable judgement far more superior

according to poedb.tw , daresso has 30% allres, so it's 30% more dmg, inferior

yea dude im talking about tier12+ maps, why are u talking about merciless daresso?
oh wait, even merciless daresso have 45% res.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Daresso,_King_of_Swords
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Jun 2, 2016, 7:39:40 AM
So overall the templar is the better choice?

I am getting confused xD

"
Barn3y_Gumble wrote:

I am getting confused xD

well the idea is to ignore monster res, so without templar whats left?
"
69wanted69 wrote:
"
Barn3y_Gumble wrote:

I am getting confused xD

well the idea is to ignore monster res, so without templar whats left?

I am not sure if I get you right.

The basic question for me:

What is better? A templar based wander or a ranger based wander. The trees are more or less the same.

The question is only - templar inquisitor or deadeye ranger.

My opinion still is: The bonus from templar concerning IGNORING enemies resistances is far better than everything deadeye can give me.
its subjective, do you want to do high tier maps and potentially uber atziri? or do you just want to settle with ~tier12 maps? for me being able to completely ignore resis mod and ele equilibrium mod on map is just a pleasure and never have to worry about damage.
in term of damage, templar is definitely higher when monster have any type of resis mod, on white mob, ranger is better. But remember, you must be close to crit cap to make inquisitor efficient
I have my own kb wander build if you want to check it out
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667235
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Jun 2, 2016, 12:10:15 PM
"
69wanted69 wrote:
its subjective, do you want to do high tier maps and potentially uber atziri? or do you just want to settle with ~tier12 maps? for me being able to completely ignore resis mod and ele equilibrium mod on map is just a pleasure and never have to worry about damage.
in term of damage, templar is definitely higher when monster have any type of resis mod, on white mob, ranger is better. But remember, you must be close to crit cap to make inquisitor efficient
I have my own kb wander build if you want to check it out
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667235

Yes I found this guide, and it is pretty aweome (I linked it on the first side of this thread too =) )

Well getting crit capped isn't hard with a wand!

Thanks for your help, I decided to stay with templar and will use your tree
look at my offensive pic carefully tho, im using a pretty high crit wand with rat's nest and mali and without power charges im still at 78% crit, so if you want to go es and use coe and other es gear you'd prob be at about 60% crit which close to half of the time you're not going to get the ele res ignore benefit of inquisitor
I was going to make a ci wander but the theory crafting tree just turn out to be a disaster( low es and having difficulties to get enough crit nodes)and the fact going for all those hp nodes were just much simpler to pull out
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Jun 2, 2016, 12:45:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info