[2.3] Blade Vortex MoM Gladiator [SC/HC]

What gems are you thinking about if you go for a Belly of the beast?
Its kind of hard to get 2 green, 3 blue..
"
Pontanao wrote:
What gems are you thinking about if you go for a Belly of the beast?
Its kind of hard to get 2 green, 3 blue..

Difficult, but not impossible. Chromes are pretty cheap, and you should have quite a few by the time you get to maps/can actually 5L a belly. A 4 link works just fine for early maps.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
I'm really enjoying this build, is there a way to boost the dmg? 82 currently and using 5L cospri's. (softcore)

thanks!
God Hates Us All - Slayer
"
I'm really enjoying this build, is there a way to boost the dmg? 82 currently and using 5L cospri's. (softcore)

thanks!

A 6 link chestpiece would boost it. Otherwise, you can sacrifice defenses elsewhere for more offensive focused gear if you wish (spell damage/cast speed weapon+shield for example).
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info